Hello! We’re Babylon, a leading digital healthcare company.
Our mission is to make high-quality healthcare accessible and affordable for everyone on Earth. Building on the success of Babylon in the United Kingdom, Rwanda and Canada, we are building a 50-state provider network in the United States. We want to provide health services to the Medicaid population, who are often underserved and overlooked. Today, we cover over 3.5 million members in the US.
By shifting the focus from sick care to preventative care, we’re creating a better model of healthcare. One that combines AI-powered technology with the highest quality clinical expertise—so we can help people live healthier, longer lives. With over 2,000 global employees, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of healthcare professionals, scientists, mathematicians and engineers.
Our talented team is looking to hire the best clinicians and operations talent to build and scale in the US. We’re driven by people whose ideas and energy align with our mission and our values: to dream big, build fast and be brilliant.
WHAT YOU’LL WORK ON
- Work closely with Operations leadership and the other members of the Clinical Operations team to pull, analyze, and develop insights from complex sets of data in various forms (EHR, Google Sheets, etc) in support of business initiatives and goals
- Support data needs for multiple operational business reviews.
Develop insights that drives action to results, in partnership with actuarial Services, finance, and analytics.
- Thought partner in strategy development and strategic planning
- Can pull and analyze data to develop insights from Excel/Google Sheets; Tableau.
- Can share complex data in presentations that are simple to understand that can facilitate and deliver insights that drive action with senior leaders.
- Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders in Support, Practice Ops, Clinical, Product, Marketing, Commercial, Legal, Compliance as needed to mobilize team’s key initiatives
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 4 years experience in an analytics or finance role and/or health economics at a rapidly-growing company of a similar size/structure/growth phase.
- Healthcare experience required
- Someone who has previous experience in Finance/ Analytics and Project manager of new products
- Experienced in data visualization; can share complex data in presentations that are simple to understand that can facilitate and deliver insights that drive action with senior leaders
- Experience in healthcare is required – we are a rapidly growing healthcare service in the US and our team has determined this as important.
- PMP, or formal education/training in project management, would be considered an asset.
- Background in management consulting highly preferred.
- Extremely proficient in Excel/Google sheets, Tableau;
- Empathetic and open communication, ability to build rapport and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to convey complex information effectively to a range of audiences
- Comfortable owning team deliverables under pressure and ambiguity
- Good business and technical acumen
- Willingness to learn, lead and adapt
- Bachelor’s degree in any field, ideally in business, economics or communications
- Knowledge of tools (i.e. Google sheets, Slides, Miro, Tableau, etc.), as well as crucial concepts (e.g. business case development, prioritization, best delivery practices etc.)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- New Hire Company Stock Grants (RSU)
- Refresh Company Stock Grants (RSU)
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k with employer matching contribution
- Excellent Medical, dental and vision plans
- Access to flexible spending account and health savings account
- Competitive retirement plan
- Flexible working hours/remote working options
- Weekly remote yoga sessions