Babylon are looking for enthusiastic, motivated GPs to provide excellent remote clinical service for our clinic in Fulham. There is a wonderful team of multidisciplinary staff (which includes reception staff, Nurses, HCAS, and GPs) at this site and we welcome the opportunity to further broaden our clinic family.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with our partner practice, Dr Jefferies and Partners where you will be seeing their registered patients (https://www.drjefferiesandpartners.co.uk).
Our clinicians are our most valuable resource and so we have a fantastic package available to our GPs. We are looking to cover 3 sessions over Wednesday and Thursday (morning) starting from the beginning of August 2022. This is a fully remote role and IT equipment will be provided.
WHAT YOU’LL WORK ON
- Combination of telephone triage appointments and digital reviews
- Protected time to carry out admin
- Duty Doctor opportunities
- Participation in clinical and MDT meetings
- Dedicated Account Manager and Line Manager
- Although seeing Dr Jefferies and Partner patients, entitled to full Babylon benefits
- Working as part of a teaching practice
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- To be GMC registered with a licence to practice
- To be on an NHS performers list
- Must have at least six months post CCT experience
- Good IT skills
- Experience in telephone and video consulting
- Experience of continuous audit and quality improvement work
- Must be passionate about our vision, values and incredible mission
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills across all levels of the business
- Always ensure you’re up to date with our strict CQC compliance process
- Excellent organisational skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Full medical indemnity cover for all Babylon work
- Generous private pension scheme
- BUPA health and life insurance for you and your family
- Annual and sickness leave allowance
- Maternity/Paternity benefits allowance.
- CPD-qualified training sessions on digital healthcare
- Strong clinical leadership
- Free subscription to Babylon for you and your family
- Regular team social events
- A session is 4 hours long
Wednesday and Thursdays £9,455 per session
WORKING AT BABYLON
Whether you work in one of our amazing offices or a distributed team, Babylon is highly collaborative and fun! You’ll have a chance to work in a fast-paced environment with experienced industry leaders. We have a learning environment where you can make an impact.
WHO WE ARE
We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant. To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
At Babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare. We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us. We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…
DIVERSITY AT BABYLON
We believe that difference inspires a better, healthier world. That’s why it’s at the heart of everything we do. From our people to our products, difference enriches every part of our business and creates a culture based on equality of opportunity, and in which all Babylonians can progress their careers. We’re committed to creating an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, pregnancy status, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.