Babylon are looking for enthusiastic, motivated GPs to provide excellent clinical service in our face-to-face clinic in Euston. We are looking for GPs who are qualified to practice in the UK to work in our state-of-the-art London Clinics to provide accessible, affordable healthcare. There is a wonderful team of multidisciplinary staff (which includes reception staff, Nurses, HCAS, and GPs) at each site and we welcome the opportunity to further broaden our clinic family.
We provide face-to-face appointments for our GP at Hand patients every day of the week with fantastic central locations. All of the locations are near major transport hubs and are highly accessible for patients and staff. We have excellent appointment availability for patients - at Babylon there is no waiting for 3 weeks to see a GP in clinic!
Our clinicians are our most valuable resource and so we have a fantastic package available to our GPs.
WHAT YOU’LL WORK ON
- No duty work
- No home visits (ever!)
- Admin-free role (no reviewing blood tests or documents)
- Multiple admin slots throughout each session
- Only see 4 patients per hour
- Brand new state-of-the-art clinics with Babylon branding
- Unlimited snacks and beverages available during your clinic
- Dedicated Account Manager and Line Manager
- Accessible IT Support on hand
- Locations include Canary Wharf, Kings Cross, Victoria, Fulham, Raynes Park
- All patients are COVID triaged (each site is a cold hub) and there is PPE for all staff
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- A GMC registered with a licence to practice
- Is on the NHS performers list
- Must have at least six month's post CCT.
- Good IT skills
- Experience in telephone consulting
- Experience of continual audit and quality improvement work
- Must be passionate about our vision, values and incredible mission
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills across all levels of the business
- Always ensure you’re up to date with our strict CQC compliance process
- Excellent organisational skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Full medical indemnity cover for all Babylon work
- Generous private pension scheme
- BUPA health and life insurance for you and your family
- Annual and sickness leave allowance
- Maternity/Paternity benefits allowance.
- CPD-qualified training sessions on digital healthcare
- Strong clinical leadership and a fantastic support team
- Free subscription to Babylon for you and your family
- Regular team social events
- Mondays and Fridays all day £11,557 per session
- Tues, Weds, Thurs £11,031 per session
- Weekends £13,133 per session
WORKING AT BABYLON
Whether you work in one of our amazing offices or a distributed team, Babylon is highly collaborative and fun! You’ll have a chance to work in a fast-paced environment with experienced industry leaders. We have a learning environment where you can make an impact.
WHO WE ARE
We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant. To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
At Babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare. We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us. We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…
DIVERSITY AT BABYLON
We believe that difference inspires a better, healthier world. That’s why it’s at the heart of everything we do. From our people to our products, difference enriches every part of our business and creates a culture based on equality of opportunity, and in which all Babylonians can progress their careers. We’re committed to creating an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, pregnancy status, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.