Who is BEAUTY PIE? We’re the first-ever buyer’s club for beauty product lovers. We’re a team of beauty-product obsessives who have worked in the cosmetics and wellness industries for eons. And we’ve figured out that the way the old beauty industry works, is a bit of a rip-off. At BEAUTY PIE, our mission is to make our customer feel like a kid in a candy store. To bring them the fairy tale. To deliver the absolute best in beauty nonstop, at prices so amazing, even a splurge is a steal.
Now, unlike a lot of start-ups, our business model is solid. And the best part? We save our customers a bundle. In fact, the products (and the prices) we deliver are so good, we believe we’re about to take over the premium beauty business. How? By getting our members a way bigger piece of the BEAUTY PIE.
As part of our team? You’ll learn a lot. (We’re all learning a lot.) You’ll be multi-tasking, you’ll make some great decisions and some bad ones. You’ll have highs and lows. It won’t be easy (because that would be boring). But you’ll be moving fast, identifying and solving problems, iterating and evolving, and you’ll bring your best to the game. In fact, it’s not very often you get an opportunity like this - to help grow a great brand, for a rocketship of a business that will scale in size and go global. One that thrills its customers. And delivers happiness. We'll be asking for your input, experience, teamwork, ideas, and camaraderie, while we navigate the unknown, the mysterious and the upside together!
Our Values. Our culture is our DNA. It defines who we are, how we operate and how we hire based on our values:
- Bring Your ‘A’ Game - take ownership & accountability, make shit happen, grow, support, evolve, invent, be open minded
- Be Intelligently Rebellious - challenge the status quo, push boundaries, embrace change and think big
- Be Customer Obsessed - listen & learn, take ownership, act fast, be humble & empathetic, build & keep trust, be grateful for feedback
- It’s All For One (& One For All) - take advantage of collective intelligence, act with integrity, support & challenge, embrace individuality, do right by our company, our members, our colleagues & our environment
Description of the role
We are looking for a motivated and proactive Email & CRM Manager to join our growing CRM team. The Email & CRM Manager will work closely across all areas of the business, managing all stages of the process in building and deploying email marketing campaigns.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Working closely with the Senior CRM Manager to develop and drive the CRM and email strategy to support customer acquisition, retention and reactivation, improving conversion, building customer engagement, lifetime value and supporting our business KPIs
- Developing a strategy to target disengaged and lapsed member segments
- Co-manage planning, developing, and implementing CRM campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement and improve conversion and repeat rates.
- Support Senior CRM Manager in the operational delivery, optimisation & reporting of all email and lifecycle campaigns, including performance metrics & conversion.
- Utilising Emarsys (our tool to understand customer behaviours) to identify opportunities and inform effective segmentation strategies
- Coordinating insight, results and actions from BAU emails and communicating those with the wider business
- Developing process and documentation road maps, A/B tests, and personalisation that succeed through email
- Working closely with the Brand Marketing and Growth team to ensure brand email communications are aligned with other marketing channels
- Following best practise and carry out deliverability improvements within spam filtering for various email providers
- Supporting in developing strategy to grow the email database and opt-in rate contribution
We believe it's all about mindset, great skills and attitude and a fantastic work ethic being key. If you’re aligned to our values, excited about the opportunity, and you’re really good at what you do (even if you don’t tick all the boxes) apply anyway! *
- Excellent experience of CRM and email marketing, preferably in either D2C or subscriptions
- Ability to collect and analyse sophisticated data and move on data is essential
- Experience of Emarsys, excel and Google analytics would be preferable
- A self-starter who is happy to take full responsibility, own it and execute upon it
*The stated experience and background is a guide and does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience, provided the requisite skills can be demonstrated.
As always, there are a few perks
- Free Membership to Beauty Pie
- A piece of the Pie with Share options
- Private Medical Insurance
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance at 2 x annual salary
- Team events and social evenings organised by our fantastic social committee
- An allowance to set up your home office
- 25 days holiday and no probationary period!
- A “revival” day plus a day off for your birthday
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to be part of an inspirational, international and talented team.
Beauty Pie is an equal opportunity employer. The company will not unlawfully discriminate on grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability or age, pregnancy or trade union membership.
Please let us know, if you require reasonable adjustments at any point during the application and/or recruitment process.