Who is BEAUTY PIE? We’re the first-ever buyer’s club for beauty product lovers. We’re a team of beauty-product obsessives who have worked in the cosmetics and wellness industries for eons. And we’ve figured out that the way the old beauty industry works, is a bit of a rip-off. At BEAUTY PIE, our mission is to make our customer feel like a kid in a candy store. To bring them the fairy tale. To deliver the absolute best in beauty nonstop, at prices so amazing, even a splurge is a steal.
Now, unlike a lot of start-ups, our business model is solid. And the best part? We save our customers a bundle. In fact, the products (and the prices) we deliver are so good, we believe we’re about to take over the premium beauty business. How? By getting our members a way bigger piece of the BEAUTY PIE.
As part of our team? You’ll learn a lot. (We’re all learning a lot.) You’ll be multi-tasking, you’ll make some great decisions and some bad ones. You’ll have highs and lows. It won’t be easy (because that would be boring). But you’ll be moving fast, identifying and solving problems, iterating and evolving, and you’ll bring your best to the game. In fact, it’s not very often you get an opportunity like this - to help grow a great brand, for a rocketship of a business that will scale in size and go global. One that thrills its customers. And delivers happiness. We'll be asking for your input, experience, teamwork, ideas, and camaraderie, while we navigate the unknown, the mysterious and the upside together!
Our Values. Our culture is our DNA. It defines who we are, how we operate and how we hire based on our values:
- Bring Your ‘A’ Game - take ownership & accountability, make shit happen, grow, support, evolve, invent, be open minded
- Be Intelligently Rebellious - challenge the status quo, push boundaries, embrace change and think big
- Be Customer Obsessed - listen & learn, take ownership, act fast, be humble & empathetic, build & keep trust, be grateful for feedback
- It’s All For One (& One For All) - take advantage of collective intelligence, act with integrity, support & challenge, embrace individuality, do right by our company, our members, our colleagues & our environment
We are looking for an experienced Resource Manager to join our team. It is an integral role, central to the whole company, and as such represents a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to shine and develop.
Description of the role
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our team. On a day to day basis, you will be responsible for:
- Managing all briefs and requests into the studio and daily management of all studio resources including: packaging design, artwork, digital and print assets, email, organic and paid social media and website
- Scheduling of all studio workload and prioritisations, forecasting studio capacity/reporting and identifying risks to deadlines
- Overseeing the workflow of the in-house photo studio and post-production resource in collaboration with the Studio Assistant and Producer
- Working closely with the Art Director and Producer to prioritise Imagery and shoot timelines
- Resourcing and managing freelance support throughout the creative team
- Ensuring all studio processes are met, constantly reviewing and evolving processes
We believe it's all about mindset, great skills and attitude and a fantastic work ethic being key. If you’re aligned to our values, excited about the opportunity, and you’re really good at what you do (even if you don’t tick all the boxes) apply anyway! *
- Positive and calm, ability to work well under pressure and solve problems in a fast-moving environment
- Previous experience of working in a creative/agency or in-house environment in a project management, production, studio management, trafficking capacity
- Excellent planning, analytical and organisational skills, with ability to identify and streamline processes
- Ability to navigate internal and external relationships
- Experience of using resource management systems and processes
- Strong ability to understand creative/digital/studio skill sets in order to ensure the right resource is assigned to the right project
*The stated experience and background is a guide and does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience, provided the requisite skills can be demonstrated.
As always, there are a few perks
- Free Membership to Beauty Pie
- A piece of the Pie with Share options
- Private Medical Insurance
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance at 2 x annual salary
- Team events and social evenings organised by our fantastic social committee
- An allowance to set up your home office
- 25 days holiday and no probationary period!
- A “revival” day plus a day off for your birthday
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to be part of an inspirational, international and talented team.
Beauty Pie is an equal opportunity employer. The company will not unlawfully discriminate on grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability or age, pregnancy or trade union membership.
Please let us know, if you require reasonable adjustments at any point during the application and/or recruitment process.