Beauty Pie is disrupting the beauty industry. Our aim is simple: provide beauty and health lovers the highest quality health and beauty products, made by the world’s best laboratories. As the first luxury beauty and wellness buyers’ club, our products are sold directly to our members without the prohibitive industry mark-ups. Technology powers everything that we do, and contributes to making our business model unique!
As part of our team? You’ll learn a lot. (We’re all learning a lot.) You’ll be multi-tasking, you’ll make some great decisions and some bad ones. You’ll have highs and lows. It won’t be easy (because that would be boring). But you’ll be moving fast, identifying and solving problems, iterating and evolving, and you’ll bring your best to the game. In fact, it’s not very often you get an opportunity like this - to help grow a great brand, for a rocketship of a business that will scale in size and go global. One that thrills its customers. And delivers happiness. We'll be asking for your input, experience, teamwork, ideas, and camaraderie, while we navigate the unknown, the mysterious and the upside together!
Description of the role
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our team. On a day to day basis, you will be responsible for:
Growth Marketing Analysis
- Analyse all performance marketing channels such as email, affiliates, paid search and paid social, including recommendations for optimisation
- Create daily, weekly and monthly reports to measure all marketing activities in Tableau and Google Analytics
- Create attribution methods that allow the marketing team to understand the impact of activity throughout the entire marketing funnel.
- Develop a set of dashboards for the growth marketing team that provide clear visibility on the performance of their channels
- Implement an LTV/CAC measurement model, then continually refine the model to allow for optimum ROI
- Forecast member numbers, revenue and units from marketing activity
- Support month end process with insight on the impact of marketing activity on revenue
We believe it's all about mindset, great skills and attitude and a fantastic work ethic being key. If you’re aligned to our values, excited about the opportunity, and you’re really good at what you do (even if you don’t tick all the boxes) apply anyway! *
- Advanced Google Analytics skills, including customer journey analysis, advanced funnel building
- Experience in supporting a high performing marketing team with the data and insights required to drive rapid growth
- An understanding of, and experience in attribution modelling
- Experienced with BI tools, such as Looker, Tableau, or something similar
- Database segmentation and measurement experience
- Problem solver, highly analytical and commercial thinker
- Advanced in Microsoft Office (Excel & PowerPoint), Gsuite (google sheets, slides) would be preferable
- Ability to establish credibility with senior leaders and functional experts
- Experience in SQL
*The stated experience and background is a guide and does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience, provided the requisite skills can be demonstrated.
Our culture is our DNA. It defines who we are, how we operate and how we hire based on our values:
- Bring Your ‘A’ Game - take ownership & accountability, make shit happen, grow, support, evolve, invent, be open minded
- Be Intelligently Rebellious - challenge the status quo, push boundaries, embrace change and think big
- Be Customer Obsessed - listen & learn, take ownership, act fast, be humble & empathetic, build & keep trust, be grateful for feedback
- It’s All For One (& One For All) - take advantage of collective intelligence, act with integrity, support & challenge, embrace individuality, do right by our company, our members, our colleagues & our environment
As always, there are a few perks
- Free Membership to Beauty Pie 💄
- A piece of the Pie with Share options 🥧
- Private Medical Insurance ⛑
- Contributory Pension Scheme 💰
- Life Assurance at 2 x annual salary 🙏
- Regular social events 🎯
- An allowance to set up your home office 🖥
- 25 days holiday 🏝
- Your birthday off 🎂
- Flexible bank holidays (You choose them!) ⏰
- 60 days work from anywhere worldwide 🌍
- Access to mental health support through Spill 🧠
- Learning & development opportunities and use of Udemy 🏋️♂️
Our interview process
First, you will meet the hiring manager for a 45 minute chat about all things Beauty Pie, the role and specifically the team you have applied to work with.
✨Remember, interviews are a two way thing - so use each stage as an opportunity to ask away any questions you may have for us too!
Next, you will meet another member (or two!) of the team you will be working with.
✨This will be a similar format as your first interview, where we will assess your skills and experience along with key competencies for the role.
Finally, our culture and values are our DNA, which is why every Beauty Pie member finishes our process with a light hearted culture fit interview. This is a chance for you to really get a glimpse into what it's like to work with us. Our advice for this stage? Just have fun!
✨P.S - We are remote first when it comes to interviews, so expect a Zoom link along with your meeting invitation.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to be part of an inspirational, international and talented team.
Beauty Pie is an equal opportunity employer. The company will not unlawfully discriminate on grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability or age, pregnancy or trade union membership.
Please let us know, if you require reasonable adjustments at any point during the application and/or recruitment process.