What do we believe in?
At BeReal, we are building the first social network where people spontaneously share their real life. No filters. No followers. Just friends, sharing with each other. On BeReal, you discover your friends' real lives and get closer to them!
Since the beginning we passed from 10K daily active users in March 2021 to 5M+ now. To help us to grow fast, we are backed by some of the best VCs.
BeReal is a fast-paced environment with ambitious, committed, and caring colleagues. We are a small team of 25 people all around the world. You will be happy with us if you are looking for a place to grow both technically and as an individual.
What will you do?
We are looking for an exceptional QA Engineer to support the team that will empower BeReal to scale to 100M+ users.
As a QA engineer you will:
- Collaborate daily with stakeholders throughout the company to identify opportunities to formulate a comprehensive testing approach to improve product quality.
- Help to establish qualitative feedback on features with issues of usability.
- Be responsible to kickstart automation QA on the mobile apps, and help alleviate the workload around issue management.
- Have knowledge deploying and managing CI/CD tools like Bitrise or Github Actions.
- Seek continuous innovation to improve our internal processes and test strategies to ensure great end-user experience.
- Infrastructure: GitHub actions and ArgoCD
- Backend: Node.js (NestJS)
- Frontend: Swift (iOS), Kotlin (Android)
- Data: PostgreSQL, Redis, Pub/Sub
What you'll bring:
- You have significant experience in either a fast-growing startup and/or setting up QA from scratch if needed.
- Strong ability synthesizing and analyzing various problems, especially when writing bug tickets.
- You are someone with strong analytical and communication skills (some experience in a technical background is a plus).
- Fluent English communication and documentation skills (our team is international).
- But most of all, you believe in the project, you are motivated and ready to join a challenging and exciting journey with us.
How do we work?
- Full flexibility: full remote, partial or in office as long as you’re available on CEST time.
- Competitive compensation and equity for full time employees (we want you to have ownership in the business).
- Anything that can help you grow in your role or beyond, it's on us.
- 100% health coverage for you, and equal parental leave policy.
- Generous vacation (everyone needs meaningful time off).
- Pick your work material - whatever supports you to do your best work.
Our First Principles:
- Extreme Ownership
We are building a small team from scratch and are determined to build the most trustful social network to connect people together. So if you recognize yourself in this description, please contact us to introduce yourself.
P.S: We are building a diverse team. It's OK if you don't tick all the boxes. If you're talented and highly motivated, we'd still like to hear from you