What do we believe in?
At BeReal, we are building the first social network where people spontaneously share their real life. No filters. No followers. Just friends, sharing with each other. On BeReal, you discover your friends' real lives and get closer to them!
Since the beginning we passed from 10K daily active users in March 2021 to 7M+ now. To help us to grow fast, we are backed by some of the best VCs.
BeReal is a fast-paced environment with ambitious, committed, and caring colleagues. We are a small team of 25 people all around the world. You will be happy with us if you are looking for a place to grow both technically and as an individual. We are currently only recruiting for this role in Europe.
What will you do?
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our amazing Design team to help us in our continued mission to develop and scale BeReal to 100M+ users while prioritizing a world class user experience.
As a Senior Product Designer you will:
- Work directly with the CEO and the Design team to turn conceptual ideas into impactful solutions for millions of users
- Work closely with product and engineering to oversee the user experience from conception to launch (and continuous iterations)
- Be creative and help create exceptional and unique experiences that are easy to use
- Constantly challenge yourself and the team on how we work, helping to adopt new practices and tools
- Be working in a small team in a growing start up - so you will need to be flexible and comfortable working in an ever changing environment
What you'll bring:
- Extensive experience working on high viability consumer apps
- Great visual design execution, but with a main focus on delivering great experiences and solving problems
- Continuously push forward the quality of work, both in terms of design, overall experience, and internal processes
- You’re an outstanding communicator, storyteller, and facilitator. You bring people together and build a shared understanding, with an inspiring vision and narrative
- You’re proactive, organised, curious, humble and empathetic
- You make well-reasoned design decisions always advocating for the best possible user experience
- You will be deeply passionate about BeReals brand vision and values in our quest to help create authentic and meaningful experiences
How do we work?
- Full flexibility: full remote, partial or in office as long as you’re available on CEST time.
- Competitive compensation and equity for full time employees (we want you to have ownership in the business).
- Anything that can help you grow in your role or beyond, it's on us.
- 100% health coverage for you, and equal parental leave policy.
- Generous vacation (everyone needs meaningful time off).
- Pick your work material - whatever supports you to do your best work.
Our First Principles:
- Extreme Ownership
We are building a small team from scratch and are determined to build the most trustful social network to connect people together. So if you recognize yourself in this description, please contact us to introduce yourself.
P.S: We are building a diverse team. It's OK if you don't tick all the boxes. If you're talented and highly motivated, we'd still like to hear from you