Who we are
Bitpanda is on a mission to reinvent the world of finance and bring investing closer to everyone, everywhere. Today’s financial ecosystem is complex, exclusive and expensive, and we’re here to change this as the #1 investment platform in Europe and beyond. Our platform is rooted in the belief that investing should be safe, easy and accessible to all. With Bitpanda, everyone has the freedom and flexibility to invest in what they believe in - commission-free stocks, cryptocurrencies or even precious metals - starting from as little as $1.
Our story started in 2014 with our founders, Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer. Since then, we’ve grown to a powerful and diverse team of almost 1,000 people who represent more than 50 nationalities. Headquartered in Vienna, we’re proud to be Austria’s first unicorn and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in Europe. Our innovative technology serves over 3.5 million users and operates across multiple hub locations. Our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people. If you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
What you'll do:
- Work alongside the CEOs and the Leadership Team, reporting directly to the Chief Product Officer
- Develop a deep understanding of the business, internally and externally in order to provide in-depth analysis and advice
- Driving the company’s operating capabilities to surpass customer satisfaction and retention, and company goals
- Consistently evaluate company priorities and organize information to facilitate decision making for the company’s executive team
- Own, manage and drive strategic and special projects
- Drive performance by building deep relationships across the company, particularly at the leadership level to help hold the company and teams accountable for their commitments.
- Work on all sorts of strategic and critical items, working with employees as well as customers and board members.
- Amplify CEO and leadership communication - CEOs spend most of the day communicating, so effective communication is a big part of the job. Presentations need to be comprehensive and crisp, particularly for important communications to boards, town hall meetings and critical customers as well as prepare quarterly board decks.
What we're looking for:
- 4-8 years of professional experience, ideally in Management Consulting, Investment Banking or top tech scaleups.
- Ability to work well with executives, and able to lead and influence across multiple levels and functions of an organization
- Comfortable working in time-sensitive and rapidly evolving situations
- High EQ and strong interpersonal skills
- German (Fluent)
- High tolerance for ambiguity and complexity, while being efficient with limited resources
- Mature judgment and discretion in keeping sensitive information confidential
- Ability to get things done
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
What’s in it for you
- Flexibility-first approach to work* including:
- Unlimited fully-paid Annual Leave
- Recharge Breaks
- 20 weeks gender-neutral Parental Leave
- Hybrid Working*:
- 60 days Work From Anywhere
- €500 Work from Home budget
- An attractive individual stock option plan* in a high growth company, and a competitive salary
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Occasional company-wide and team events - both in-person and virtually!
- Learning & development opportunities
- Top-notch “tech pack” – your choice between PC or Mac
- A brand new, optimised-for-hybrid-working, HQ office located in Vienna’s fintech hub (in the second district) as well as local office location hotspots in Berlin, London, Madrid, Barcelona and Milan (to name just a few!)
- Bitpanda sustainable merch to keep you swagged out and living the Bitpanda brand
- A global Bitpanda team of fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who are united (across cultures and time zones) by our unique way of working
* These benefits do not apply for our internships
And, above all, the opportunity to learn & grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey towards being Europe’s future #1 investment platform.
Bitpanda is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.