Who we are
Bitpanda is on a mission to reinvent the world of finance and bring investing closer to everyone, everywhere. Today’s financial ecosystem is complex, exclusive and expensive, and we’re here to change this as the #1 investment platform in Europe and beyond. Our platform is rooted in the belief that investing should be safe, easy and accessible to all. With Bitpanda, everyone has the freedom and flexibility to invest in what they believe in - commission-free stocks, cryptocurrencies or even precious metals - starting from as little as $1.
Our story started in 2014 with our founders, Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer. Since then, we’ve grown to a powerful and diverse team of almost 1,000 people who represent more than 50 nationalities. Headquartered in Vienna, we’re proud to be Austria’s first unicorn and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in Europe. Our innovative technology serves over 3.5 million users and operates across multiple hub locations. Our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people. If you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
As part of the Talent Acquisition team, you will be tasked with extremely high-impact recruiting efforts for all things engineering at Bitpanda globally. As we believe the future of digital asset ownership will be built on blockchain technology, you will be at the forefront of one of the leading companies in this space, one that will leave a lasting mark on our industry.
As a Senior TA Partner for Product, you will support our Product teams, acting as a true business partner for your hiring managers. You take the lead in actively searching for the best talent out there – and by building knowledge of the external talent landscape and knowing the market's ins and outs, you are able to find, attract and engage the best talent. Besides hiring the best talent out there, you are comfortable with data and drawing insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter and more efficient – you continuously seek ways to elevate our hiring practices and bring them to the next level.
What you’ll do
- Recruit top Product talent globally. You manage the full cycle, end-to-end recruitment process and build relevant global sourcing strategies tailored to the market and hiring needs
- Partner with senior leaders across our Product organisation to understand their hiring objectives, develop strategies to deliver upon hiring goals and delight internal hiring managers
- Track and analyse metrics and report on hiring progress to business leadership on a regular cadence
- Provide a flawless, high-touch candidate interview experience for every candidate from application stage to offer
- Take a proactive approach to identifying and anticipating roadblocks and find solutions
- Educate hiring managers and interview teams to ensure they are prepared and engaged for every interview process
- Work closely with cross-functional teams like Finance, People Ops, Benefits, On-boarding and Legal to deliver a high-quality and holistic candidate experience
Who you are
- 5+ years of experience as a full-cycle product/tech recruiter, including in-house experience within a fast-growth environment
- Consistent track record of sourcing and recruiting talent, and solving business issues by designing effective hiring strategies
- Strong network of potential hires within the European tech scene
- Strong business partnering skills, able to build strong, productive relationships, educate and influence your stakeholders. You understand and relate to the startup and engineering mentality
- Ability to multitask and adapt to fast-paced work environment
- Data-driven; you’re all about the numbers and using that to optimize
- Proactive and innovative; always looking for opportunities to improve
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
What’s in it for you
- Flexibility-first approach to work* including:
- Unlimited fully-paid Annual Leave
- Recharge Breaks
- 20 weeks gender-neutral Parental Leave
- Hybrid Working*:
- 60 days Work From Anywhere
- €500 Work from Home budget
- An attractive individual stock option plan* in a high growth company, and a competitive salary
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Occasional company-wide and team events - both in-person and virtually!
- Learning & development opportunities
- Top-notch “tech pack” – your choice between PC or Mac
- A brand new, optimised-for-hybrid-working, HQ office located in Vienna’s fintech hub (in the second district) as well as local office location hotspots in Berlin, London, Madrid, Barcelona and Milan (to name just a few!)
- Bitpanda sustainable merch to keep you swagged out and living the Bitpanda brand
- A global Bitpanda team of fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who are united (across cultures and time zones) by our unique way of working
* These benefits do not apply for our internships
And, above all, the opportunity to learn & grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey towards being Europe’s future #1 investment platform.
Bitpanda is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.