Who we are
Bitpanda is on a mission to reinvent the world of finance and bring investing closer to everyone, everywhere. Today’s financial ecosystem is complex, exclusive and expensive, and we’re here to change this as the #1 investment platform in Europe and beyond. Our platform is rooted in the belief that investing should be safe, easy and accessible to all. With Bitpanda, everyone has the freedom and flexibility to invest in what they believe in - commission-free stocks, cryptocurrencies or even precious metals - starting from as little as $1.
Our story started in 2014 with our founders, Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer. Since then, we’ve grown to a powerful and diverse team of almost 1,000 people who represent more than 50 nationalities. Headquartered in Vienna, we’re proud to be Austria’s first unicorn and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in Europe. Our innovative technology serves over 3.5 million users and operates across multiple hub locations. Our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people. If you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
What you’ll do
- Build, own and implement Bitpanda’s marketing & growth strategy in your market.
- Build, lead, mentor and develop a lean local team to deliver sustainable growth in your market.
- Publicly represent Bitpanda at local events and in the relationship with the media and key stakeholders.
- Leverage data and local insights to propose product optimisations in line with specific market needs.
- Work closely with marketing, user acquisition, comms, product and the other market teams.
- Implement global marketing campaigns and growth initiatives on your market, adapting them to the local specific.
- Initiate & execute locally-relevant marketing campaigns and growth initiatives, in-line with the global brand strategy.
- Foster bottom-up innovation by playbooking best practices to enable rapid know-how transfer and scaling of successful initiatives.
- Consistently monitor your market’s performance and report progress on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis, highlighting opportunities or trends for continuous improvement.
Who you are
- 5+ years of experience in marketing or growth and a proven track-record of successfully scaling B2C tech companies in France
- Experience in building and leading lean teams, setting up the appropriate context and enabling your team members to deliver on their goals
- Previous P&L ownership and experience in holistically managing budget allocations
- Seasoned project manager with great organisational skills, able to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver impressive results
- Advanced analytical skills and the ability to take data-informed decisions
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with experience in working cross-functionally to deliver the best results for the business
- Confident, driven, dynamic leader with outstanding communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and a passion for continuous improvement
- Fast-paced, resilient and open to change in a rapidly growing global business that requires creativity, fast learning and out of the box thinking
- Excellent academic credentials and proven track-record of success in previous roles.
- Excellent English language skills and native speaker of French
What’s in it for you
- Flexibility-first approach to work* including:
- Unlimited fully-paid Annual Leave
- Recharge Breaks
- 20 weeks gender-neutral Parental Leave
- Hybrid Working*:
- 60 days Work From Anywhere
- €500 Work from Home budget
- An attractive individual stock option plan* in a high growth company, and a competitive salary
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Occasional company-wide and team events - both in-person and virtually!
- Learning & development opportunities
- Top-notch “tech pack” – your choice between PC or Mac
- A brand new, optimised-for-hybrid-working, HQ office located in Vienna’s fintech hub (in the second district) as well as local office location hotspots in Berlin, London, Madrid, Barcelona and Milan (to name just a few!)
- Bitpanda sustainable merch to keep you swagged out and living the Bitpanda brand
- A global Bitpanda team of fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who are united (across cultures and time zones) by our unique way of working
* These benefits do not apply for our internships
And, above all, the opportunity to learn & grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey towards being Europe’s future #1 investment platform.
Bitpanda is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.