Who we are
Bitpanda is on a mission to reinvent the world of finance and bring investing closer to everyone, everywhere. Today’s financial ecosystem is complex, exclusive and expensive, and we’re here to change this as the #1 investment platform in Europe and beyond. Our platform is rooted in the belief that investing should be safe, easy and accessible to all. With Bitpanda, everyone has the freedom and flexibility to invest in what they believe in - commission-free stocks, cryptocurrencies or even precious metals - starting from as little as $1.
Our story started in 2014 with our founders, Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer. Since then, we’ve grown to a powerful and diverse team of 600+ people who represent more than 50 nationalities. Headquartered in Vienna, we’re proud to be Austria’s first unicorn and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in Europe. Our innovative technology serves over 3 million users and operates across multiple hub locations. Our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people. If you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
To support hyper growth at Bitpanda, we are strengthening our Treasury function.
Reporting to the Head of Treasury, your mission will be to lead the team responsible for Treasury Reporting. We are searching for an individual with broad experience in Treasury, particular coverage areas of interest would include Cash and Liquidity Management, ALM Reporting, position management to include crypto and stocks and treasury and trading systems. An understanding of financial infrastructures and processes would be an advantage. Creativity is welcomed, also someone who is not afraid to share their ideas and enjoys a dynamic and fast paced environment!
What you’ll do
- Oversight of the weekly and monthly Treasury and ALM Reporting Pack to CFO and senior leadership
- Manage the daily output and support the career development of a team of 4 to 6 Treasury Specialists
- Create and manage system generated reports and dashboards to meet broad Treasury needs including critical reports to measure global cash levels
- Prioritize reporting needs for the Treasury and Banking functions
- Develop and manage 6 - 12 month rolling cash forecasts across all entities
- Create and manage the working capital forecast in collaboration with Liquidity / Cash Management
- Support Liquidity / Cash Management in building out the In House Bank structure and associated intercompany netting and pooling arrangements
- Support projects that improve the Treasury infrastructure and ecosystem
- Support the implementation of our TMS and related trading systems.
- Provide data analysis, establish and manage a set of performance measurement metrics for Treasury activities.
- Working collaboratively with other teams and acting as an escalation point for unresolved issues.
Who you are
- Primary degree in Finance, Business Management or Economics
- At least 6 years’ experience in Treasury or Banking or similar
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a people leadership position
- Deep understanding of Cash Management, Liquidity Management and ALM Reporting
- Prior exposure to crypto an advantage
- Strong analytical accuracy, information analysis, report generation, problem-solving and interpersonal skills, a good sense of humour
- Project management skills
- Hands-on mentality and no fear of speaking up in a fast-paced working environment
- Worked with TMS and or ERP systems.
- English proficiency
What’s in it for you
- Top-notch “tech pack” (a.k.a.: the latest and greatest hardware) that you need to help Bitpanda move the needle, right from day one. The best part? You can choose between PC or Mac. And yes, noise-cancelling headphones are included!
- An attractive individual stock option plan in a high growth company, and a competitive salary
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Occasional company-wide and team events - both in-person and virtually!
- Learning & development opportunities
- A brand new, optimised-for-hybrid-working, HQ office located in Vienna’s fintech hub (in the second district) as well as local office location hotspots in Berlin, London, Madrid, Barcelona and Milan (to name just a few!)
- Bitpanda sustainable merch to keep you swagged out and living the Bitpanda brand
- A global Bitpanda team of fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who are united (across cultures and time zones) by our unique way of working.
And, above all, the opportunity to learn & grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey to become Europe’s #1 investment platform.
Bitpanda is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.