Who we are
We simplify wealth creation. Founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria by Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer, we’re here to help people trust themselves enough to build their financial freedom — for now and the future. Our user-friendly, trade-everything platform empowers both first-time investors and seasoned experts to invest in the cryptocurrencies, crypto indices, stocks*, precious metals and commodities* they want — with any sized budget, 24/7. Our global team works across different cultures and time zones, bringing our products to more than 4 million customers, making us one of Europe’s safest and most secure platforms that powers modern investing.
Headquartered in Austria but operating across Europe, our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people. It’s these diverse perspectives and innovative minds operating as ONE TEAM that keep Bitpanda at the cutting edge of our industry. So if you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
As the Head of Organic Search, you will be responsible for all Organic Search topics at Bitpanda with the aim of improving organic performance and revenue. The Organic Search department consists of Content, SEO, and ASO - you will be part of a cross-functional and highly-driven team with a primary mission of improving and optimising Bitpanda web properties for users to get rewarded by search engines by doing so.
What you’ll do
- Own and prioritise the Organic Search roadmap across on and off page SEO, technical SEO, content strategy and ASO
- Own the Bitpanda website with a focus on organic acquisition and revenue, website optimisation and conversion, and content creation. Lead the re-development of our brand website and CMS migration, ensuring architecture, content and design are aligned to strategy and delivering our value proposition messages in the most compelling ways
- Lead Bitpanda’s Organic Search strategy, aligning with our target audience segments and use cases to drive organic growth
- Collaborate and manage relationships with the wider Marketing team as well as Product, UX and Engineering to find the best and most pragmatic solution to meet the needs of users and bots. Help others to learn and grow - SEO can be abstract, but you’ll know how to distil SEO concepts in an understandable way
- Train, manage and develop the Organic Search team: help SEO, Content and ASO to find creative yet efficient ways to improve the quality and quantity of outputs. Provide strategic direction to the team to improve organic performance.
Who you are
- 5+ years of experience in SEO in a senior role with an international remit. Passionate about SEO and Organic Growth - you know the landscape of industry tools to audit, research, and analyse search as well as website data, and how to derive meaningful insights from what you uncover
- Strong organisational and leadership skills with proven track record of building and leading teams
- Strong analytical skills, with experience using data to inform decisions and drive performance
- Organised and diligent, with the ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail
- Proactive attitude and strong communication skills - you identify potentials and communicate them in a clear way. You challenge others and yourself through critical thinking and the desire to continuously improve structures, processes and overall performance
What’s in it for you
- Hybrid-working model with 60-Work From Anywhere days
- Competitive total compensation package including participation in our stock option plan
- Market-leading benefits programs and policies shaped by our flexibility-first philosophy
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Company-wide and team events — both in-person and virtually!
- Bitpanda swag to keep you living the brand
And, above all, the opportunity to learn and grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey towards being Europe’s future #1 investment platform.
Bitpanda is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.