Who we are
We simplify wealth creation. Founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria by Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer, we’re here to help people trust themselves enough to build their financial freedom — for now and the future. Our user-friendly, trade-everything platform empowers both first-time investors and seasoned experts to invest in the cryptocurrencies, crypto indices, stocks*, precious metals and commodities* they want — with any sized budget, 24/7. Our global team works across different cultures and time zones, bringing our products to more than 4 million customers, making us one of Europe’s safest and most secure platforms that powers modern investing.
Headquartered in Austria but operating across Europe, our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people. It’s these diverse perspectives and innovative minds operating as ONE TEAM that keep Bitpanda at the cutting edge of our industry. So if you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
Are you an innovative thinker, a process guru, and a change agent who leaves a lasting impact? Bitpanda seeks an Operational Excellence Specialist who’s ready to make a mark on our business landscape. Your magic touch will transform our business processes and make Bitpanda more agile, efficient, and just downright awesome!
What you’ll do
- Develop and implement visionary strategies to drive operational excellence and revamp business processes.
- Lead our OpX community with grace, educating and uplifting Bitpanda's across the board to adopt continuous improvement and hone their process-management skills.
- Pilot change management initiatives, ensuring operational excellence becomes an indelible mark of Bitpanda culture.
- Join forces with cross-functional teams to decentralize process improvements and optimize business outcomes.
- Master the art of hyperautomation, and collaborate closely with the hyperautomation team to orchestrate end-to-end process automation.
Who you are
- Proven expertise in operations, business process enhancement, and change management.
- Adeptness in Lean, Six Sigma, Agile, or similar methodologies.
- Analytical skills that transform data into actionable strategies.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English.
- Strong understanding of hyperautomation and how to harness it.
What’s in it for you
- Hybrid-working model with 60-Work From Anywhere days
- Competitive total compensation package including participation in our stock option plan
- Market-leading benefits programs and policies shaped by our flexibility-first philosophy
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Company-wide and team events — both in-person and virtually!
- Bitpanda swag to keep you living the brand
And, above all, the opportunity to learn and grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey towards being Europe’s future #1 investment platform.
Bitpanda is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.