Who we are
We simplify wealth creation. Founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria by Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer, we’re here to help people trust themselves enough to build their financial freedom — for now and the future. Our user-friendly, trade-everything platform empowers both first-time investors and seasoned experts to invest in the cryptocurrencies, crypto indices, stocks*, precious metals and commodities* they want — with any sized budget, 24/7. Our global team works across different cultures and time zones, bringing our products to more than 4 million customers, making us one of Europe’s safest and most secure platforms that powers modern investing.
Headquartered in Austria but operating across Europe, our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people. It’s these diverse perspectives and innovative minds operating as ONE TEAM that keep Bitpanda at the cutting edge of our industry. So if you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
As BPMS Developer, you will be responsible for the conceptualization and development of workflow solutions with BPMS and other technologies like RPA and Cognitive Automation. Depending on the use case you will use just one or multiple Technologies, in any case you are going to take a key role in scaling Bitpanda. As part of the Operational Excellence team, you have the opportunity to develop solutions for all areas within Bitpanda and will also have access to our own tech and design resources.
What you’ll do
- Conceptualize, develop, and deploy Appian solutions across internal applications.
- Design BPMS workflows and collaborate with Operational Excellence Specialists to optimize internal processes.
- Develop test automation and regression tests for the solutions.
- Prepare solution documentation and ensure a smooth handover to the operations team post-Hypercare.
- Collaborate closely with business analysts, UX designers, API developers, and testers to enhance user experience and system integration.
Who you are
- Minimum of one year experience in Appian development with 'Associate Developer' certification and a track record in working with Records.
- Expertise in conceptualizing processes and transforming them into software applications or automations.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, and a strong passion for Bitpanda's mission to shape the financial and crypto industry.
- Preferably experienced in Cloud environments and familiar with Agile frameworks like SCRUM and LeSS.
- An interest in leveraging AI/ML for workflow automation.
What’s in it for you
- Hybrid-working model with 60-Work From Anywhere days
- Competitive total compensation package including participation in our stock option plan
- Market-leading benefits programs and policies shaped by our flexibility-first philosophy
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Company-wide and team events — both in-person and virtually!
- Bitpanda swag to keep you living the brand
And, above all, the opportunity to learn and grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey towards being Europe’s future #1 investment platform.
Bitpanda is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.