Who we are
We simplify wealth creation. Founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria by Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer, we’re here to help people trust themselves enough to build their financial freedom — for now and the future. Our user-friendly, trade-everything platform empowers both first-time investors and seasoned experts to invest in the cryptocurrencies, crypto indices, stocks*, precious metals and commodities* they want — with any sized budget, 24/7. Our global team works across different cultures and time zones, bringing our products to more than 4 million customers, making us one of Europe’s safest and most secure platforms that powers modern investing.
Headquartered in Austria but operating across Europe, our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people. It’s these diverse perspectives and innovative minds operating as ONE TEAM that keep Bitpanda at the cutting edge of our industry. So if you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
As a Product Manager for Bitpanda Technology Solutions your role will be to lead and shape our B2B product portfolio. You will be responsible for creating a cohesive product strategy for BTS and to lead the team towards its successful delivery.
What you’ll do
- Own the product strategy and build a product roadmap together with other Product and Delivery Managers
- Be the main point of contact for stakeholders from Sales, Operations, Compliance or other departments across the whole organization
- Play a key role in strategic discussions and product decisions in the BTS
- Manage cross-department and cross-solution initiatives to ensure the delivery of some of BTS’s most critical projects
- Lead, grow, and inspire your team to perform at the highest level and successfully deliver their best output in a fast-paced environment
Who you are
- 5+ years of Product Management roles in a FinTech or Banking environment
- Ability to lead teams effectively and provide guidance in ambiguous situations
- Experience building solutions for B2B customers and managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Experience in project management and proven communication skills, ideally working in a fast-paced/start-up environment
- Strong analytical thinking, leveraging both quantitative and qualitative data to drive decisions
What’s in it for you
- Hybrid-working model with 60-Work From Anywhere days
- Competitive total compensation package including participation in our stock option plan
- Market-leading benefits programs and policies shaped by our flexibility-first philosophy
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Company-wide and team events — both in-person and virtually!
- Bitpanda swag to keep you living the brand
And, above all, the opportunity to learn and grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey towards being Europe’s future #1 investment platform.
Bitpanda is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.