Who we are
We simplify wealth creation. Founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria by Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer, we’re here to help people trust themselves enough to build their financial freedom — for now and the future. Our user-friendly, trade-everything platform empowers both first-time investors and seasoned experts to invest in the cryptocurrencies, crypto indices, stocks*, precious metals and commodities* they want — with any sized budget, 24/7. Our global team works across different cultures and time zones, bringing our products to more than 4 million customers, making us one of Europe’s safest and most secure platforms that powers modern investing.
Headquartered in Austria but operating across Europe, our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people. It’s these diverse perspectives and innovative minds operating as ONE TEAM that keep Bitpanda at the cutting edge of our industry. So if you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
What you’ll do
- Develop and implement new features for our web applications using React, showcasing your expertise in creating user-centric solutions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product managers, designers, and QA engineers, to ensure seamless delivery of high-quality products.
- Contribute to the establishment and enforcement of coding standards, design patterns, and development methodologies across the team.
- Drive innovation by researching and adopting the latest trends and technologies in the React ecosystem, ensuring our applications remain competitive and cutting-edge.
- Act as a technical mentor for junior developers, providing guidance and support to help them grow and excel in their roles.
Who you are
- Experience with state management, data synchronisation, and other advanced techniques in React
- Familiarity with popular React libraries and frameworks, as Next.js, CSS-in-JS libraries (Emotion, Styled Components, etc), Radix UI, Redux, React Query, etc.
- Proficient understanding of RESTful APIs and experience in integrating them with front-end applications.
- Strong knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3, along with experience using CSS-in-JS and modern CSS development techniques
What’s in it for you
- Hybrid-working model with 60-Work From Anywhere days
- Competitive total compensation package including participation in our stock option plan
- Market-leading benefits programs and policies shaped by our flexibility-first philosophy
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Company-wide and team events — both in-person and virtually!
- Bitpanda swag to keep you living the brand
And, above all, the opportunity to learn and grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey towards being Europe’s future #1 investment platform.
Bitpanda is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.