Who we are
We simplify wealth creation. Founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria by Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer, we’re here to help people trust themselves enough to build their financial freedom — for now and the future. Our user-friendly, trade-everything platform empowers both first-time investors and seasoned experts to invest in the cryptocurrencies, crypto indices, stocks*, precious metals and commodities* they want — with any sized budget, 24/7. Our global team works across different cultures and time zones, bringing our products to more than 4 million customers, making us one of Europe’s safest and most secure platforms that powers modern investing.
Headquartered in Austria but operating across Europe, our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people. It’s these diverse perspectives and innovative minds operating as ONE TEAM that keep Bitpanda at the cutting edge of our industry. So if you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
Our People Services Team is responsible for all global processes and employee requests within the employee lifecycle from onboarding, ad hoc requests, questions during the employment to the offboarding of an employee. Our daily motivation is to make the experience of working at Bitpanda a joyful and seamless experience in every situation, whether you are relocating and just settling in, when you are taking a break, got promoted, or even decided to move on.
As a People Services Partner, you will provide the best in class employee experience and ensure that we execute our people operations in the most efficient way, with the highest level of fun.
What you’ll do
- Provide timely and clear support to employees, new hires and internal stakeholders around processes, policies, and queries
- Process all employment life-cycle transactions in our HRIS (Workday) and prepare required documentation
- Live and role model a data-accuracy and data-driven approach as well as the commitment to our service level agreements (SLAs) around responsiveness, resolution rates, and employee happiness
- Have the opportunity to help us build and improve People processes
- Work cross-functionally with various stakeholders across multiple locations with an ownership over a region
Who you are
- 2-3 years experience in People services/Operations, preferably in an ever-changing international environment
- Familiar with labor law regulations and HR best practices in Europe
- Preferably working knowledge of Workday, Google Suite and Jira ticketing system
- Good interpersonal skills, focused on employees’ experience
- Excellent organisational skills, with an ability to prioritise
- Professional fluency in English, and one other language either Dutch, German, Spanish, Polish or Romanian
What’s in it for you
- Hybrid-working model with 60-Work From Anywhere days
- Competitive total compensation package including participation in our stock option plan
- Market-leading benefits programs and policies shaped by our flexibility-first philosophy
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Company-wide and team events — both in-person and virtually!
- Bitpanda swag to keep you living the brand
And, above all, the opportunity to learn and grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey towards being Europe’s future #1 investment platform.
Bitpanda is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.