We offer the best selection of non-fiction knowledge in bite-sized, digestible formats. Our catalogue gives access to key insights from 5,000+ nonfiction books, original podcasts and author-driven content across 27 categories.
Blinkist exists to spark understanding.✨ We're helping people enrich their minds with powerful ideas, and turn ordinary moments into extraordinary learning opportunities—anytime, anywhere.
About The Role
We are looking for an entrepreneurial Account Executive to join our rapidly growing B2B team. You must demonstrate drive, grit, creativity, agility - and be wildly committed to your client's success.
Interested in joining our purpose-driven sales team and helping people discover powerful ideas? Read on...
What You Will Do
- Meet and exceed monthly sales quotas bringing our best in class SaaS learning solution to market
- Create and drive revenue within a specified region
- Develop long-term relationships with customers as well as develop account plans for new relationships
- Develop strategic territory business plan
- Accurately forecast quarterly and monthly sales
- Possess a full understanding of customers’ specific decision-making and purchasing process
- Develop and manage pipeline activity and monitor sales activity against assigned quotas
- Acquire and integrate industry knowledge related to general trends, emerging technologies, and competitors
What You Need To Have
- 2+ years of sales experience, preferably subscription-based or SaaS model selling to Fortune 1000, Mid-Market And/or SMB companies.
- Knowledge and experience selling to Learning & Development / Talent Development is desirable
- Start up experience strongly preferred, proven success working in a fast pace rapidly changing environment is critical
- High degree of integrity and true team player attitude
- Self-starter, you act with urgency and thrive in ambiguity
- Track record of success meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Proven consultative sales background with demonstrated skills in the areas of lead generation, prospecting, forecasting, and full sales cycle management
- Hunter mentality and with demonstrated success closing new business
- Excellent communication and presentations skills with a top-notch customer service approach
- Exceptional professional presence and business acumen
- Curious, coachable, flexible, creative growth mindset
Check out the interview process for this position 👀
Our unique culture of empowerment, mutual respect, and transparency has always been our defining characteristic. We support each other and carve out opportunities for every individual to develop and grow. We strongly believe that diversity powers innovation, thus we celebrate and support our differences, providing equal opportunities for employment and career growth. We embrace a flexible, remote-friendly way of working that supports different needs and lifestyles.
🌟 We are proud to have been selected by LinkedIn as one of the Top 25 Startups in Germany. Glassdoor and Kununu ratings put us amongst Berlin’s top three employers.
These are some of our most valued benefits:
- 20 vacation days + local public holidays in your place of work
- Virtual stock options plan
- Quarterly days of learning and wellbeing
- An extra day off for you birthday
- Unlimited home-office with a monthly workspace allowance
- Learning & development budget
- Coaching budget for minorities and mothers returning from their leave
- Physical and mental health support through various partners
If we’ve captured your interest and you want to take part in changing the world through the power of ideas – apply now and tell us what got you excited about this opportunity.
We look forward to hearing from you! ☀️
🔎 Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalised folks tend to only apply when they check every box. If you think you have what it takes, even if you don't meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.