Blinkist connects people with powerful ideas from leading authors and experts to broaden perspectives, gain knowledge, and spark understanding in all areas of their life, both personal and professional.
Used by over 28 million people worldwide, Blinkist distills the key ideas from the most relevant, impactful books and podcasts. These can be read or listened to in 15-minute summaries, that we call Blinks.
Together with Go1, our parent brand, who gives organizations and their employees access to the largest curated e-learning library on the planet, we’re on a mission to reach one billion learners as we unlock positive potential through a love of learning. ✨
The next chapter of our growth story needs YOU!
At Go1, we have grown from humble beginnings into the world's largest aggregator of educational content. We give organizations and their employees access to the largest curated e-learning library on the planet. Millions of people are using it to unlock their positive potential. We're endlessly curious, collaborative, and inspired by life-long learning. Although we have different backgrounds, we share the same vision; to reach a billion learners as we unlock positive potential through a love of learning. We owe it all to our people. Every win… every idea… every extra mile. They've made us who we are. And there's so much still to do – so much opportunity for you to own. Together, we're on a path to improving a billion lives and a culture where everyone can thrive
As a Technical Product Manager for Content Intelligence, you’ll be joining a team of experienced engineers and professionals aggregating a variety of learning content, including freely available and potentially first-party resources, to build a sophisticated intelligence layer around it. This team is required to stay at the forefront of technology trends and therefore rapidly evolve its use of technologies available, empowering many other teams in Go1. Your expertise will help us deliver valuable enrichments like reputation signals, skill identifications, and concise summaries, all tailored to enhance the user experience for our learners.
It's important to note that for this position, you will be collaborating with a team across Europe and Australia. If you are based in Australia, it will be necessary to meet in the evenings at least once per week to meet with your European stakeholders. If you are based in Europe, it will be necessary to start your days early (7-8am) in order to meet with your Australian stakeholders.
Check out the hiring process for this position here: https://jobs.blinkist.com/txm 🚀
Why You’ll Love this Role
- Strategise and execute the aggregation of diverse content sources, ensuring a robust and scalable approach to content curation using APIs and connectors.
- Collaborate with data scientists and engineers to design and implement systems that identify and quantify reputation signals, skills data, and other metadata.
- Define and manage a clear and actionable product roadmap, prioritising features that drive the most value for our content and skills intelligence objectives.
- Collaborate on the product strategy for content & skill intelligence while creating and executing a roadmap based on a deep understanding of our customers, and in close collaboration with engineering, and commercial teams.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to understand their requirements and translate these into technical specifications for development teams.
- Measure and analyse the effectiveness of content enrichment and make data-driven decisions to improve our offerings.
- Drive the end-to-end lifecycle of product features from conception to release and beyond, ensuring they meet quality standards and user expectations.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest HR/L&D market trends, technology trends and innovations to collaborate on future roadmap opportunities and market fit for our products.
- Develop a deep understanding of content intelligence, leveraging artificial intelligence (AI) and Large Language Models (LLMs) or other advanced techniques to generate insights and valuable enrichments.
Why You’re a Great Fit
- 2-5 years of experience in a (Technical) PM role with a high level of ownership, preferably in a fast-paced scale-up environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or equivalent experience in product development
- Proven track record of shipping innovative software products from conceptualising and discovery, and all the way to launch and iterations
- Structured thinking and the ability to distil complex issues into a comprehensive strategy
- Technical acumen with experience in data analysis, machine learning, AI and LLMs as it relates to content curation and intelligence is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability in working with large data sets and complex systems.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- A strong product sense, specifically an intuition for user flows and user experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous startup environment and make effective decisions with incomplete information
- Strong curiosity for all things tech and genuine interest in the learning technologies/edtech sector
- A self-starter with a hands-on approach, capable of managing multiple priorities effectively.
These are some of our most valued benefits:
- Competitive incentive plan in addition to salary
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Flexible approach to work
- Monthly work from home or transport reimbursement
- One time work from home office set up budget
- Unlimited access to the Go1 Learning Hub, and mentorship program
- Professional development fund
- Volunteer leave to give back to the community
- 30 PTO days + Wellbeing days
- Flexible public holidays - take the days off that are important to you, swap out the ones that are not
- Family planning & parental leave, plus support for parents returning to work
- Wellness initiatives and an Employee Assistance Program
If you choose to join our team in Berlin, you'll have access to our modern office space in Neukölln and enjoy healthy plant-based meals prepared fresh every day by our very own chef. 🥑
At Go1 / Blinkist, your base pay is one part of your total compensation package. This role pays between €55,000 and €75,000, and your actual base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, and experience. This role is also eligible for the employee bonus plan and employee stock options.
If we’ve captured your interest and you want to take part in changing the world through the power of ideas – apply now and tell us what got you excited about this opportunity.
We look forward to hearing from you! ☀️
🔎 Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalised folks tend to only apply when they check every box. If you think you have what it takes, even if you don't meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.