About Bold Valuable Tech: Our Vision
Bold is a young company that aims to become a global player in the electric vehicle and special projects sector providing design and manufacturing services to motorsport and aerospace.
We leverage our experience in motorsports to develop high-performance battery technology that is light weight, modular and scalable. We want to make Formula 1 battery technology available at scale.
After achieving a +200% organic revenue growth (no marketing, no external investment/grants) over the last 2 years, Bold is currently preparing for an unprecedented growth stage and is looking to fill several key positions within the company to execute the business plan.
As we continue our journey of rapid growth, the Electrification division is looking for the right person to lead the implementation of production for our battery manufacturing projects. The candidate will be working with suppliers, regulators and the engineering team to help setup the production in our plant in Barcelona, Spain.
The candidate will be reporting to the Production Manager and provide the technical direction for the production line project. This role is oriented at people with experience in niche volume from prototypes to 500 MWh total annual production. A can do attitude is a must to ensure we can build a reliable line that meets IATF 16949 quality standards. The job is on-site in Montmeló, Barcelona.
- Work with production, engineering and quality teams to develop the automated production line.
- Liaise with specialist suppliers and integrators from specification of equipment to installation.
- Develop specifications for custom automation features in our production line.
- Influence the design of our products to increase manufacturing efficiency and quality.
- Assist in the design of fixtures and handling equipment
- Implement specific coding and quality systems to improve quality control and efficiency
Last but not least, we are looking for real people that share our core values: Customer Obsession, Ownership, Boldness, Excellence and Integrity. If you want to spread our people-first values and make a real impact on the world, Bold is your place!
- Experience defining and implementing battery pack production lines
- Experience in liaising with suppliers and integrators specifically for battery production
- Experience working with domestic (Spanish) and foreign vendors for equipment
- Experience working with engineering teams for product and process definition and implementation
- Be a proactive problem solver that get things done and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Experience with quality standards for the automotive industry, such as IATF 16949
- Fluency in English and Spanish. Fluency in other languages is a plus.
- Motorsport industry experience is a plus
What BOLD offers you:
- Competitive compensation package in line with job responsibilities and experience.
- High growth, multicultural and friendly environment: Be part of a start-up that thrives on high-performance EV technology.
- Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant, Transport, Kindergarten).
- Private Health insurance (company level plan): Access to Sanitas plan at a reduced employee cost (for employees, spouse, or children)
- Free coffee, tea & fruit!
- Subsidized canteen
- Brilliant colleagues and Top talent
- Regular events and team building activities
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bold Valuable Technologies, we consider our people our chief competitive advantage and as such we treat colleagues, candidates, clients, and business partners with equality, fairness, and respect, regardless of their age, disability, race, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, marital status or family circumstances.
Our core values dictate how we live and work. We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients. A business that is engaged in mutual trust and respect for its employees and partners. A place where colleagues perform at the highest levels in a working environment that is collaborative and supportive.