About Bold Valuable Tech: Our Vision
Bold is a young company that aims to become a global player in the electric vehicle and special projects sector providing battery technology and engineering services to aviation, marine, motorsport and high-end automotive industries.
We leverage our experience in motorsports to develop high-performance battery technology that is light weight, modular and scalable. We want to make Formula 1 battery technology available at scale.
After achieving a +200% organic revenue growth (no marketing, no external investment/grants) over the last 2 years, Bold is currently preparing for an unprecedented growth stage and is looking to fill several key positions within the company to execute the business plan.
About the Role
As we continue our journey of rapid growth, the People team’s job is to help BOLD to grow, develop and build for the future. We are scaling up the People Team to better serve the needs of the core business. That’s where you come in!
We are seeking a highly motivated HR Trainee to join our team based in our Headquarters, Spain. Reporting to the People Officer, primary responsibilities will include managing employee life cycle from hire to off-boarding, ensuring the employee relations and labour requirements under outstanding ethics and compliance for both UK and Spain offices.
Last but not least, we are looking for people that share our core values: Customer Obsession, Ownership, Boldness, Excellence and Integrity. If you want to embrace our people-first values and make a real impact, Bold is your place!
What You’ll Do
- HR team support
- Provide relevant HR information/reports on a regular basis
- Actively promote equality, diversity and inclusion strategy
- Support HR team in creating an environment where people feel engaged and empowered to put their best foot forward; encouraging a happy and productive workforce.
- Comply with GDPR and data inventory process.
What You Need to Succeed
- At least 3 months experience in HR or hospitality
- University degree in Psychology, HR, Law
- Problem-solving and can-do attitude
- Ability in using MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Open to learning
- Communicative level of Spanish and English. Fluency in other languages is a plus.
- Be a proactive and easy-going person
What BOLD offers you:
- Flexible Schedules
- High growth, multicultural and friendly environment: Be part of a start-up that thrives on high-performance EV powertrains.
- Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant, Transport, Kindergarten).
- Private Health insurance (company level plan): Access to Sanitas plan at a reduced employee cost (for employees, spouse, or children)
- Free coffee, tea & fruit!
- Subsidized canteen
- Brilliant colleagues and Top talent
- Regular events and team building activities
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bold Valuable Technologies, we consider our people our chief competitive advantage and as such we treat colleagues, candidates, clients, and business partners with equality, fairness, and respect, regardless of their age, disability, race, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, marital status or family circumstances.
Our core values dictate how we live and work. We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients. A business that is engaged in mutual trust and respect for its employees and partners. A place where colleagues perform at the highest levels in a working environment that is collaborative and supportive.