About Bold Valuable Tech: Our Vision
Bold is a young company that aims to become a global player in the electric vehicle and special projects sector providing battery technology and engineering services to aviation, marine, motorsport and high-end automotive industries.
We leverage our experience in motorsports to develop high-performance battery technology that is light weight, modular and scalable. We want to make Formula 1 battery technology available at scale.
After achieving a +200% organic revenue growth (no marketing, no external investment/grants) over the last 2 years, Bold is currently preparing for an unprecedented growth stage and is looking to fill several key positions within the company to execute the business plan.
About the Role
As a member of the Operations team, the Senior Process Engineer will be a key position in the industrialization of battery products for Aerospace, Marine, Motorsports and Hypercar projects. You will be working alongside motivated team of engineers to influence the design for assembly and the definition and implementation of our assembly line from the ground up.
Last but not least, we are looking for real people that share our core values: Customer Obsession, Ownership, Boldness, Excellence and Integrity. If you want to spread our people-first values and make a real impact on the world, Bold is your place!
What You Will Do
- Work with engineering, quality, purchasing and the rest of the project team to guarantee projects are industrialised, from conception to commissioning, on time and to the expected quality standards
- Identifying production process & machines required, define machinery specifications.
- Maintain an excellent level of awareness of product designs to influence decisions that lead to products that can be manufactured.
- Define the processes as well as the work standards to industrialise each project (flow charts, PMFEA, etc).
- Ensure compliance of processes with ISO quality regulations and labour safety. 2006/42/CE - RD 1215/1997
- Drive transformation activities to improve production efficiency
- Analysis of the different quality problems, providing solutions and analysis of the root cause.
- Troubleshoot our manufacturing processes and applying Root Cause Analysis methodologies to maximize quality and yield. Support the quality department to reduce quality incidents, re-works and rejections.
- Build strong collaborative relationships with other teams and leaders across the site and the business
- Work together with equipment suppliers to achieve the time, quality and efficiency defined on the project
What You Need to Succeed
- 5+ years of experience designing production processes
- Bachelor´s degree (or higher) in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent professional work experience.
- A hands-on approach with a can-do attitude, ready to work in an industrial environment
- Lean manufacturing skills
- Experience in low volume production environments with a high degree of flexibility
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Highly proactive, with strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- EV industry experience
- Experience in battery pack manufacturing, with exposure to several architectures and cell types
- Experience in a young business with small teams
What BOLD offers you:
- Competitive compensation package in line with job responsibilities and experience.
- Flexible Schedules
- High growth, multicultural and friendly environment: Be part of a start-up that thrives on high-performance EV powertrains.
- Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant, Transport, Kindergarten).
- Private Health insurance (company level plan): Access to Sanitas plan at a reduced employee cost (for employees, spouse, or children)
- Free coffee, tea & fruit!
- Subsidized canteen
- Brilliant colleagues and Top talent
- Regular events and team building activities
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bold Valuable Technologies, we consider our people our chief competitive advantage and as such we treat colleagues, candidates, clients, and business partners with equality, fairness, and respect, regardless of their age, disability, race, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, marital status or family circumstances.
Our core values dictate how we live and work. We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients. A business that is engaged in mutual trust and respect for its employees and partners. A place where colleagues perform at the highest levels in a working environment that is collaborative and supportive.