About the Role
The role of the Senior Systems Engineer is to guide the development of an individual project to meet the technical objectives and requirements within the allowable timeline and the given resources. The Senior Systems Engineer is responsible for coordinating the various functional teams (Systems, EE, Simulation, etc) such that the efforts are aligned to meet project milestones. Within the act of coordinating teams the Senior Systems Engineer will also be responsible for making decisions on technical options.
Last but not least, we are looking for people that share our core values: Customer Obsession, Ownership, Boldness, Excellence and Integrity. If you want to embrace our people-first values and make a real impact, Bold is your place!
About Bold Valuable Tech: Our Vision
Here at Bold we are growing faster than ever! We more than doubled in size in 2022, and 2023 is going to be even busier. We have two engineering divisions, different in their technologies but similarly obsessed by delivering compelling products to our customers.
In our Electrification Technologies division, we are designing, developing, testing and manufacturing the next generation of Batteries for high performance and niche applications including Motorsport, Aviation and Marine. Whether delivering for one of our cutting-edge customers or working on our own products you will be able to have a real impact on the technology and be encouraged to bring your ideas to life.
We are hugely proud of our awards and our growth, but we are even more proud of the multicultural international environment our people have created and we cannot wait to welcome more.
What You Will Do
- Organization of tasks across cross-functional teams
- Coordination with Project Manager regarding timeline and resources
- Review of technical documentation from and to the customer
Skill you will need
- 5+ years experience in High Voltage Battery System development
- Organization of cross functional groups in technical development
- Systems Engineering background
- English Fluency
Skills that would be great to have
- Aeronautic High Voltage Systems Engineering
- Previous Technical Project Management experience
- Completion of a project from Concept Development to Production
Don’t worry if you don’t satisfy every requirement or meet every qualification listed, if your skills are transferable and you have enough experience, we are still interested in you.
What BOLD offers you:
- High growth, multicultural and friendly environment: Be part of a start-up that thrives on high-performance EV technology
- Private Health insurance (company level plan): Access to Sanitas plan at a reduced employee cost (for employees, spouse, or children)
- Subsidized canteen
- Brilliant colleagues and Top Talent
- Regular events and team-building activities
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bold Valuable Technologies, we consider our people our chief competitive advantage and as such we treat colleagues, candidates, clients, and business partners with equality, fairness, and respect, regardless of their age, disability, race, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, marital status or family circumstances.
Our core values dictate how we live and work. We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients. A business that is engaged in mutual trust and respect for its employees and partners. A place where colleagues perform at the highest levels in a working environment that is collaborative and supportive.