About Bold Valuable Tech: Our Vision
Here at Bold we are growing faster than ever! We more than doubled in size in 2022, and 2023 is going to be even busier. We have two engineering divisions, different in their technologies but similarly obsessed by delivering compelling products to our customers.
In our Applied Engineering division, we are an integral part of the design & development process for our F1 and Hypercar customers. We are trusted to take ownership from blank sheet design initiation through to production and we contribute our composite & materials design expertise to a wide range challenges. From bodywork, aero & structural design through to tooling and working with patented manufacturing techniques.
We are hugely proud of our awards and our growth, but we are even more proud of the multicultural international environment our people have created and we cannot wait to welcome more.
About the role
The Project Support Engineer will be responsible for supporting the Design Team (chassis/powertrain). You will be in charge of BoM Management, setup, and collecting the info needed to release parts through the customer release process.
Last but not least, we are looking for people who share our core values: Customer Obsession, Ownership, Boldness, Excellence, and Integrity. If you want to embrace our people-first values and make a real impact, Bold is your place! "
- BoM Management (Add, remove, and change parts according to Engineering directions)
- Prepare the info and documents required for the release process (Following the defined standards)
- Report the status of these items to the manager.
- Perform requested changes when needed (3D modeling/drawings)
- Work closely with the structures design team and be in communication with the rest of the departments involved in the release process (CAE, DMU, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Workshop, Documentation, etc.)
Skills you will need
- +1 year of experience with documentation (BoM).
- Experience with Excel / Office 365.
- Knowledge and experience working with Catia v5/3DX.
- Mechanical Engineering Degree or equivalent R&D design experience.
- Automotive/Motorsport/Aviation, etc industry experience
- Fluency in English.
- Good communication skills.
Skills that would be great to have
- Knowledge of 3D modeling/drawings.
- Experience working as a Composite/Mechanical design engineer with CATIA.
What BOLD offers you
- Private Health insurance (company level plan): Access to Sanitas plan at a reduced employee cost (for employees, spouse, or children)
- Regular events and team building activities.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bold Valuable Technologies, we consider our people our chief competitive advantage and as such we treat colleagues, candidates, clients, and business partners with equality, fairness, and respect, regardless of their age, disability, race, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, marital status or family circumstances.
Our core values dictate how we live and work. We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients. A business that is engaged in mutual trust and respect for its employees and partners. A place where colleagues perform at the highest levels in a working environment that is collaborative and supportive.