“What will customers buy?” is the crucial question underlying all commercial decisions in all companies. Buynomics has developed Virtual Customer technology, which answers this question 100x faster and more precisely than every other solution. This will end the common practice of gut feeling and Excels. Our goal is to enable companies to make data-driven, transparent, and customer-centric commercial decisions. For that, we build the operating system for commercial decisions that provides companies with a single source of truth to answer all their market-facing questions including pricing, product offers, and promotions.
Buynomics is the next-generation SaaS company in pricing and product optimization. It employs large-scale simulation technologies to digitize customers and predict their purchase behavior - in any environment. Our clients use Buynomics to make data-driven decisions about their current and new products, overall portfolio structure, pricing, promotions, trade terms, and more!
At Buynomics, we help our clients leverage modern data science to optimize their revenues across different business domains. The Solution Engineering team of Buynomics performs technical tasks allowing new clients to start using our revenue management and optimization platform.
You will manage all aspects of the onboarding of clients’ into the buynomics framework, overlooking both technical and commercial aspects of delivery. We offer the exciting opportunity to work in a young team with a modern tech stack with the chance to shape crucial processes early on.
What you'll do:
- Manage the onboarding of clients into the buynomics framework, building on a deep understanding of modern revenue management, our clients' questions, and the buynomics framework
- Manage our Data Scientists and Analytics Specialists and coordinate with clients, buynomics leadership, and other stakeholders
- Enforce the highest quality and punctual delivery, handling multiple clients simultaneously
- Identify improvement opportunities in the fields of Data Science & Data Analytics, both internally and externally
What you'll need:
- Completed master’s degree in the field of economics, mathematics, computer science, engineering, or a related quantitative area from a leading university, with a sound knowledge of modern statistics and at least basic knowledge of machine learning
- 3+ years of experience applying data science in a high-performance project setting, ideally in consulting or a high-growth startup
- High degree of motivation and ownership, with the power and mindset to strive for excellence in a high-growth setting with ambiguities and business pressure
- Excellent communication and people skills that allow facilitating effective and efficient communication both with business clients as well as technical staff
- Excellent project management skills
- Very good verbal and written English
What we offer:
- International and diverse work environment
- A hybrid work model
- Full onboarding support
- A flat organizational structure
- Opportunities to develop your skills with our employee development & education budget
- We offer culture & integration benefits, as well as health & fitness benefits
- Competitive compensation
Buynomics is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means that we don’t discriminate based on race or ethnic origin, color, the language(s) you speak, where you (or your parents) are from, or whether or not you consider yourself to have a disability. Neither will your age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, beliefs, or political opinions play a part in your application with us. We’re a diverse team in so many ways, and we love it that way.