Headquartered in London, BVNK is on a mission to make banking and payments work for crypto - the crypto market has evolved fast, and traditional finance is yet to catch up. Operating a business in both crypto and fiat today is incredibly difficult, so we’ve built a business account specifically for crypto businesses, focussing on bridging the gap between fiat and digital assets, bringing payments, trading & custody, and banking to one single platform.
We’re a team of over 100 customer obsessed, passionate people and are growing fast to continue solving problems for crypto businesses around the world. Over the last two years we’ve built a culture of growth and agility, with customers at the centre of everything we do, and we believe that our people are our strongest asset. If you enjoy working in a fast paced energetic environment, solving real world problems, BVNK could be a great fit for you.
About the role:
The BVNK product helps businesses around the world bank in crypto and fiat - so global partnerships are integral to ensuring our customers get the same experience no matter where they are and what currency or asset they operate in. We’re looking for someone to join our product leadership team to build a worldwide Banking and Financial Partnerships strategy, grow our partner base, and build a partnerships team that helps us aggressively scale around the world.
Today we partner with everyone from open banking payment providers, to international Banking as a Service companies, to trading and liquidity venues, to the world’s leading custodians. We’re only just getting started and the list is growing exponentially. This is a chance to come in and lead a vital function in our business and help us achieve our ambitious expansion goals.
As Head of Product Partnerships, you will:
- Build a comprehensive partnership strategy to create a seamless crypto and fiat payment and banking service in every continent around the world
- Work with our existing partners to ensure we get the most out of our partnerships
- Research and select partners that fit with BVNKs mission and product experience
- Drive long term strategic initiatives to integrate new partners into the BVNK network
- Work with Engineering, Finance, Legal, Compliance and Trading to bring on new partners that fit our business
- Work directly within the product team to get partnership integrations over the line
What we need from you:
- Strong partner management or business development experience working with financial institutions and/or in the payments industry
- Experience working in a Product Led organisation
- Ability to manage competing priorities, with laser focus on the most important outcomes
- An operational mindset, with the ability to see a deal through from inception to signing and integration, without sacrificing product experience
- Excellent stakeholder management
- The ability to flip from strategy to execution constantly, as this role involves both building the team and strategy whilst executing directly on the ground
- Heavy attention to detail and organisational skills
Nice to have:
- Experience working with open banking partners
- Experience working with Banking as a Service and payment scheme partners
- Experience working with crypto partners, such as custodians and liquidity providers
What you can expect from us:
- Fair and competitive salary at every stage of your growth as a product manager
- Meaningful ownership in the business through our employee option scheme
- Flexible working hours, with hybrid working at its heart
- A culture built on passionate growth minded people
- A flexible approach to holiday, with 25 days as standard
- Opportunities to travel to our offices around the world, in locations such as London and Cape Town, to collaborate with your colleagues
- An open and creative environment where you can help us define the future of BVNK, it’s culture, and it’s opportunity sets