Headquartered in London, BVNK is on a mission to make banking and payments work for crypto - the crypto market has evolved fast, and traditional finance is yet to catch up. Operating a business in both crypto and fiat today is incredibly difficult, so we’ve built a business account specifically for crypto businesses, focussing on bridging the gap between fiat and digital assets, bringing payments, trading & custody, and banking to one single platform.
We’re a team of over 100 customer obsessed, passionate people and are growing fast to continue solving problems for crypto businesses around the world. Over the last two years we’ve built a culture of growth and agility, with customers at the centre of everything we do, and we believe that our people are our strongest asset. If you enjoy working in a fast paced energetic environment, solving real world problems, BVNK could be a great fit for you.
What you can expect from us:
- Fair and competitive salary at every stage of your growth
- Meaningful ownership in the business through our employee option scheme
- Flexible working hours, with hybrid working at its heart
- A culture built on passionate growth minded people
- A flexible approach to holiday, with 25 days as standard
- Opportunities to travel to our offices around the world, in locations such as London and Cape Town, to collaborate with your colleagues
- An open and creative environment where you can help us define the future of BVNK, it’s culture, and it’s opportunity sets
We pride ourselves on innovation, creativity and developing within a rapidly expanding industry. Our accelerated growth is driven by our successful product offerings which play an integral role in the adoption of crypto assets.
BVNK is seeking an experienced, motivated, and proactive candidate to join our global commercial team as a sales director focusing on crypto native companies. This role reports directly to the VP Revenue & Partnerships but will work closely with other functions within the business. We are looking for someone to turbo charge our sales efforts into crypto native companies. You will be someone with a network in the crypto ecosystem who can build relationships and partnerships with prospects, partners and clients. You will help us define, set and execute on our crypto commercial strategy as well as build a high performing sales team. You must be a high energy, entrepreneurially minded individual that has a strong understanding of the broader crypto economy and the major sub segments. You are excited about working at the intersection of traditional and crypto financial systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Increase revenue for BVNK across all product lines
- Acquire, build and maintain relationships with clients within the crypto native vertical
- Identify, source and close new revenue generating partnership opportunities with crypto native companies across all sub segments of the crypto ecosystem (Layer 1 protocols, DAOs, NFT platforms etc)
- Understanding the needs of clients & partners at every stage of their development and consider how BVNK can add value with mutually beneficial product partnerships
- Work with partnerships lead to build and manage a pipeline of clients & partners as well as developing the commercial strategy for adequate coverage of crypto sub-segments
- Be the commercial point of contact for product managers to understand customer pain points, product requests and feedback
- Be actively involved with industry news, conferences, and events and thus being a credible ambassador for the business in all dealing with clients
Desired Skills And Experience
- Experience - 5+ years sales/business development
- Track record - successful track record for building sales teams, managing relationships and closing business
- Experienced in successfully managing multiple projects at the same time
- The successful candidate must have relevant experience in the crypto industry with existing relationships and contacts
- Goal-oriented and results-focused with ability to work under pressure
- Candidate should have genuine enthusiasm to work in the digital asset industry
- Proven closer; outstanding sales building ability with documented track record of success
- High integrity and exceptional work ethic
- Phenomenal interpersonal communication skills; is confident, dynamic, and assertive
- Demonstrable ability to mentor, coach and develop people
- Skilled negotiator, able to build and leverage relationships at senior levels within target customer verticals