Headquartered in London, BVNK is on a mission to make banking and payments work for crypto. The crypto market has evolved fast, and traditional finance is yet to catch up. Operating a business in both crypto and fiat today is incredibly difficult, so we’ve built a business account specifically for crypto businesses, focussing on bridging the gap between fiat and digital assets, bringing payments, trading & custody, and banking to one single platform.
We’re a team of over 100 customer obsessed, passionate people and are growing fast to continue solving problems for crypto businesses around the world. Over the last two years we’ve built a culture of growth and agility, with customers at the center of everything we do, and we believe that our people are our strongest asset. If you enjoy working in a fast paced energetic environment, solving real world problems, BVNK could be a great fit for you.
About the role
Our marketing team is looking for a Social Media Manager to develop our social presence and grow our brand awareness. You’ll be wearing several hats within the social realm and working alongside some top marketing individuals in the cryptocurrency field. This role offers a lot of growth and the opportunity to learn and explore different ways of engaging and building an audience.
Role and responsibilities
- Strategize and execute on growing our social media presence, with LinkedIn at the heart of our growth plan
- Find new and exciting ways to engage with our audience - experiment, iterate and be willing to learn from what does and doesn’t work
- Build innovative and insightful end-to-end social campaigns for all key projects that resonate with our target audience, driving reach and engagement
- Manage and own the social media content calendar
- Work with our Events Manager to strategize on our go-to market strategy
- Work with our Campaign Manager on paid campaigns and budget management
- Work with our Content Manager by developing winning content and expanding on our B2B brand voice
- Identify wins with influencer marketing and promotional content - and then run with it
Planning & Execution
- Responsible for all content planning, delivery, and execution across key social channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Community management - engaging with other industry players and influencers, as well as championing our growth hacking efforts
- Develop audience, persona and competitor research
- Be a proficient copywriter and be comfortable with the copy editing process
- Work with creative briefs and be very attentive to detail
- Ability to interpret numbers and data into key insights and learnings.
- Drive to hit targets by monitoring performance regularly to understand effectiveness of strategy and creativity, and making recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Being the channel owner of social, you will demonstrate growth through your analysis
This role could be a great opportunity if you:
- Are a growth hacker - have the knowledge, confidence and agility to steadily grow a brand
- Can tap into social listening - gathering insights to form an impression of brand sentiment and presenting to the wider team and senior management
- Have a solid understanding of PR
- Are metrics-minded - looking beyond engagement rates to fully understand and develop social media as a channel to acquire and activate
- Are an excellent communicator and comfortable working with feedback from multiple stakeholders
- Are creative - do you possess a keen eye for design and can you write up a storm?
- Are process-driven - do you enjoy working on briefs?
- Are crypto curious - do you have an insatiable appetite to learn more about our industry and how our brand fits in?
- Are comfortable with a fast paced, autonomous environment
- Are able to lead in a low ego, high-context environment and be driven by the success of your team
Nice to have:
- Marketing experience in crypto, payments or a banking FinTech
- Experience with demand generation and conversion across multiple social channels
What you can expect from us:
- A fair and competitive salary at every stage of your growth
- Meaningful ownership in the business through our employee option scheme
- Flexible working hours, with hybrid working at its heart
- A culture built on passionate growth minded people
- A flexible approach to holidays, with 20 days as standard
- Opportunities to travel to our offices around the world, in locations such as London and Cape Town, to collaborate with your colleagues
- An open and creative environment where you can help us define the future of BVNK, its culture and opportunity in the market