Headquartered in London, BVNK is on a mission to make banking and payments work for crypto - the crypto market has evolved fast, and traditional finance is yet to catch up. Operating a business in both crypto and fiat today is incredibly difficult, so we’ve built a business account specifically for crypto businesses, focussing on bridging the gap between fiat and digital assets, bringing payments, trading & custody, and banking to one single platform.
We’re a team of over 100 customer obsessed, passionate people and are growing fast to continue solving problems for crypto businesses around the world. Over the last two years we’ve built a culture of growth and agility, with customers at the centre of everything we do, and we believe that our people are our strongest asset. If you enjoy working in a fast paced energetic environment, solving real world problems, BVNK could be a great fit for you.
About the role:
The role requires a high level of initiative, as well as expertise in account management, onboarding, KYC, financial products and customer service. The ability to build rapport quickly with different people is key. Candidates should have high attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills. An interest and understanding of FX and payments is essential and a basic knowledge of cryptocurrency would be a benefit..
Due to our expanding business, there is an increased demand for premium management of our new partners. This role will form part of the team in Cape Town, and will work closely with Operations, Trading, Sales and Compliance.
- Maximising the lead opportunities from partners - liaise with existing partners to make sure we are getting as many leads from them as possible
- Status updates for partners on new lead progress - manage the lead pipeline from the partners - qualifying that we have received their leads and that they are being processed
- Help to Onboard new clients referred from Partners - working with the partner and the Onboarding Team to get the newly referred clients through the onboarding process as quickly and smoothly as possible and referred seamlessly on to the AM/Trading team to manage
- Updating Salesforce CRM - ensure all info is up to date in SF including info on client margin for the Trading and AM Team
- Answer questions/traffic from partners - keep partners updated on what is possible to deliver for their clients re different markets/jurisdictions/industry sectors
- Updated marketing/sales material for Partners to use to promote our services to their client bases - keep existing partners updated with the latest marketing material that we have
- Payments and/or FX industry experience.
- Complex Account management experience.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge and daily use of CRM system (Salesforce preferable)
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behaviour.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- A higher qualification or equivalent professional qualifications relating to business or related field.
Additional Preferred Skills
- Understanding of the crypto ecosystem, and a view towards how to drive crypto adoption
- Understanding of decentralised finance and financial technology, its growth vectors, and the key attributes of its community
- A love for translating complex products into customer focussed solutions
- Worked in company cultures that bring together smart, talented, people from diverse backgrounds that enjoy a collaborative and innovative environment that supports flexible and agile working.
- Have experience in a startup or as an entrepreneur.
- Experience scaling a medium sized business to an established and reputable company
What you can expect from us:
- Fair and competitive salary at every stage of your growth
- Meaningful ownership in the business through our employee option scheme
- Flexible working hours, with hybrid working at its heart
- A culture built on passionate growth minded people
- A flexible approach to holiday
- Opportunities to travel to our offices around the world, in locations such as London and Cape Town, to collaborate with your colleagues
- An open and creative environment where you can help us define the future of BVNK, it’s culture, and it’s opportunity sets