Headquartered in London, BVNK is on a mission to make banking and payments work for crypto - the crypto market has evolved fast, and traditional finance is yet to catch up. Operating a business in both crypto and fiat today is incredibly difficult, so we’ve built a business account specifically for crypto businesses, focussing on bridging the gap between fiat and digital assets, bringing payments, trading & custody, and banking to one single platform.
We’re a team of over 100 customer obsessed, passionate people and are growing fast to continue solving problems for crypto businesses around the world. Over the last two years we’ve built a culture of growth and agility, with customers at the centre of everything we do, and we believe that our people are our strongest asset. If you enjoy working in a fast paced energetic environment, solving real world problems, BVNK could be a great fit for you.
About this Role:
Due to our expanding business, there is an increased demand for a Corporate Onboarding Specialist to join the Team. This role requires a high level of initiative, as well as a passion for customer service and business processes. This role requires candidates to demonstrate great attention to detail, with excellent written and verbal communication skills. This role will form part of the team in Cape Town, and will work closely with Operations, Trading, Sales and Compliance.
What you will do:
- Collect, manage, and facilitate the KYC/KYB onboarding process as required.
- Communicate with customers and partners through multiple channels and platforms.
- Exceed customer and partner expectations by going above and beyond.
- Communicate and coordinate with various departments as necessary to onboard the
- client/partner as quickly as possible
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the onboarding, and ongoing product engagement
- Demonstrate knowledge and use of departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Use company platforms and tools to accurately onboard and configure client accounts
- Understand the requirements and needs of a customer/partner during the onboarding
- Assist compliance team with recertification of existing clients and partners
- Work with partners and suppliers to onboard their referred clients in a timely manner
- To observe the labour discipline and employment regulations, established by the Company.
- To observe strictly the principles and regulations for health and safety at the working place.
- Not to waste and/or be negligent with the materials or company material assets of the Company, as well as not to destroy machinery and equipment provided by the Company for performing his employment obligations.
- Observes the internal regulations of the Company for confidentiality, as well as all other internal rules and regulations of the Company.
- Clear and polite written and oral communication (English).
- High attention to detail.
- Accountable and pro-active
- Ability to use multiple systems and processes concurrently
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills under pressure
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing environment
- Ability to prioritize time-sensitive tasks as they arise
- Ability to handle sensitive issues with professionalism and care
Ideal Personal Characteristics:
- Passionate about customer service
- Self-starter with high initiative
- Team player with a flexible approach to work
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in corporate customer service, onboarding, or compliance within the payments, forex, or fintech industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and MS Office applications.
- Proficiency in Salesforce or similar sales CRM systems
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with proven ability to initiate and manage relationships via several digital platforms
- South African Citizen / Permanent Resident / Holder of legal right to work in South Africa.
- Experience working under pressure in a fast-paced work environment while consistently meeting standards for productivity and quality.
What you can expect from us:
- Fair and competitive salary at every stage of your growth
- Meaningful ownership in the business through our employee option scheme
- Flexible working hours, with hybrid working at its heart
- A culture built on passionate growth minded people
- A flexible approach to holiday, with 20 days as standard
- An open and creative environment where you can help us define the future of BVNK, it’s culture, and it’s opportunity sets