Headquartered in London, BVNK is on a mission to make banking and payments work for crypto - the crypto market has evolved fast, and traditional finance is yet to catch up. Operating a business in both crypto and fiat today is incredibly difficult, so we’ve built a business account specifically for crypto businesses, focussing on bridging the gap between fiat and digital assets, bringing payments, trading & custody, and banking to one single platform.
We’re a team of over 100 customer obsessed, passionate people and are growing fast to continue solving problems for crypto businesses around the world. Over the last two years we’ve built a culture of growth and agility, with customers at the centre of everything we do, and we believe that our people are our strongest asset. If you enjoy working in a fast paced energetic environment, solving real world problems, BVNK could be a great fit for you.
About the role:
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, you will be responsible for roles across all Commercial levels from Graduate to Director. Your remit will include all areas of the Commercial function.
This opportunity sits in the heart of the talent team, with leaders who recognise the importance of acquiring the best talent to continue evolving and providing exceptional service. The role is suited to a candidate keen to work closely with business leaders and lead on hiring processes, as well as working closely with the wider People and Talent team on projects inclusive of advertising strategies and up-skilling hiring managers. The ideal candidate will be an experienced 360 recruiter with first class stakeholder management.
We’re continuously enhancing our selection process using data and candidate insights. Hiring is the most important aspect of our daily operations and highly-skilled people play a critical role in our advancement and success of BVNK.
We are looking for an ambitious and highly efficient individual that can deliver results by sourcing the very best candidates nationally and internationally to ensure that we have the most talented commercial individuals part of our team.
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, you will:
- Work with the Commercial function to determine annual hiring needs
- Help Commercial hiring managers in crafting appealing job descriptions for general roles
- Advertise job postings on multiple recruiting sources
- Source candidates via various methods (like participating in events, organising career days, using databases or social media)
- Create a strong candidate pipeline for future hires.
- Track metrics to spot successes and opportunities for improvement in the hiring process
- Support hiring teams and help them make objective hiring decisions
- Work with the Talent Team to define the profiles and scope of responsibilities for specific roles based on immediate organisation needs, as well as design and implement winning sourcing strategies to fill critical positions
- Source potential candidates on niche platform
What we need from you:
- At least 5+ years previous Talent Acquisition experience in fintech
- Experience with sourcing, engaging and activating passive candidates
- A driven individual with a strong ownership mindset - you can demonstrate effectively owning recruitment processes and projects previously
- Experience in hiring in a high-growth fintech environment
- Ability to anticipate needs and solve problems proactively
- Strong multi-tasking skills with a comfort in maintaining multiple, often conflicting, priorities, and deadlines
- Team player with a flexible approach to work
- Self motivated and dependable
- Adaptable, proactive and professional at all times
- Strong research skills
What you can expect from us:
- Fair and competitive salary at every stage of your growth
- Flexible working hours, with hybrid working at its heart
- A culture built on passionate growth minded people
- A flexible approach to holiday
- An open and creative environment where you can help us define the future of BVNK, it’s culture, and it’s opportunity sets