Headquartered in London, BVNK is on a mission to make banking and payments work for crypto - the crypto market has evolved fast, and traditional finance is yet to catch up. Operating a business in both crypto and fiat today is incredibly difficult, so we’ve built a business account specifically for crypto businesses, focussing on bridging the gap between fiat and digital assets, bringing payments, trading & custody, and banking to one single platform.
We’re a team of over 100 customer obsessed, passionate people and are growing fast to continue solving problems for crypto businesses around the world. Over the last two years we’ve built a culture of growth and agility, with customers at the centre of everything we do, and we believe that our people are our strongest asset. If you enjoy working in a fast paced energetic environment, solving real world problems, BVNK could be a great fit for you.
What you can expect from us:
- Fair and competitive salary at every stage of your growth
- Meaningful ownership in the business through our employee option scheme
- Flexible working hours, with hybrid working at its heart
- A culture built on passionate growth minded people
- A flexible approach to holiday, with 25 days as standard
- Opportunities to travel to our offices around the world, in locations such as London and Cape Town, to collaborate with your colleagues
- An open and creative environment where you can help us define the future of BVNK, it’s culture, and it’s opportunity sets
About this Role
BVNK is seeking a motivated and proactive candidate to join our global commercial team as an Account Executive focusing on FX. This role will report directly to the relevant vertical Sales Director. We are looking for someone to turbo charge our sales efforts into the FX vertical. You will be someone who is hungry to build a career in sales at a high growth fintech company.
What you will do
- Take responsibility for the end-end sales processes in your territory/vertical
- Become a product expert on BVNK’s full suite of products, our market positioning, and the customer problems we solve
- This is a new client acquisition sales role, requiring you to research opportunities, initiate discussions, build prospect relationships, conduct demos and close sales
- Work with Sales Managers & Directors to move customers through the funnel and activate them
- Forecast accurately and develop necessary pipeline to meet and exceed goals
- Gather and pass on information on market and client product needs to sales, product management, content, and product marketing to help us continually enhance our products
- Work effectively internally with Technical Support, Product Management and Executive Management teams.
- Be actively involved with industry news, conferences, and events and thus being a credible ambassador for the business in all dealing with prospects and customers
Desired Skills And Experience
- Experience - 1-3 years sales / business development
- Track record - successful track record of prospecting, building pipeline and closing sales
- Goal-oriented and results-focused with ability to work under pressure
- Candidate should have genuine enthusiasm to work in the crypto industry
- Proven closer with outstanding sales ability with documented track record of success
- High integrity and exceptional work ethic
- Phenomenal interpersonal communication skills; is confident, dynamic, and assertive