Headquartered in London, BVNK is on a mission to make banking and payments work for crypto - the crypto market has evolved fast, and traditional finance is yet to catch up. Operating a business in both crypto and fiat today is incredibly difficult, so we’ve built a business account specifically for crypto businesses, focussing on bridging the gap between fiat and digital assets, bringing payments, trading & custody, and banking to one single platform.
We’re a team of over 100 customer obsessed, passionate people and are growing fast to continue solving problems for crypto businesses around the world. Over the last two years we’ve built a culture of growth and agility, with customers at the centre of everything we do, and we believe that our people are our strongest asset. If you enjoy working in a fast paced energetic environment, solving real world problems, BVNK could be a great fit for you.
What you can expect from us:
- Fair and competitive salary at every stage of your growth
- Meaningful ownership in the business through our employee option scheme
- Flexible working hours, with hybrid working at its heart
- A culture built on passionate growth minded people
- A flexible approach to holiday, with 25 days as standard
- Opportunities to travel to our offices around the world, in locations such as London and Cape Town, to collaborate with your colleagues
- An open and creative environment where you can help us define the future of BVNK, it’s culture, and it’s opportunity sets
About this Role
BVNK is seeking an experienced, motivated, and proactive candidate to join our global commercial team as a Sales Director focusing on PSP. This role will report directly to our SVP Commercial..
We are looking for someone to turbo charge our sales efforts into the PSP vertical. You will be someone with a network in the PSP Sector who can build relationships and partnerships with prospects, partners and clients.
You will help us define, set and execute on our PSP commercial strategy through building pipeline, closing deals as well as hiring and coaching a high performing vertical focused sales team. You must be a high energy, entrepreneurially minded individual that has a strong understanding of the broader PSP landscape. The role typically involves interacting with senior level decision makers within target client organisations. You are excited about working at the intersection of traditional and crypto financial systems.
What you will do
- Acquire, build and maintain relationships with clients within the PSP vertical
- Fully manage your and your teams sales pipeline in accordance with BVNK’s sales process, including commercial negotiation
- Develop sales opportunities with a mixture of cold-calling, research, presentations, networking and any other means at your disposal, such as attending industry events or prior network
- Establish good relationships with prospects and clients to secure referrals, with a goal of establishing a quality contact network to meet long-term sales objectives
- Understand the client’s business and identify where BVNK can continue to develop their technology to be an innovative solution provider within the crypto banking & payments industry
- Ensure a smooth handover of sales to the onboarding and account management teams and act as point of escalation for any issues the client has
- Fully engage with prospects, selling the company as a partner, not a list of features or product attributes
- To work alongside the current team with an open and honest team-based attitude
- Work effectively internally with Technical Support, Product Management and Executive Management teams
- Effectively grow and manage a successful team including sales managers, accounts executives and business development representatives
Desired Skills And Experience
- Experience - 5+ years sales/business development
- Track record - successful track record of building sales teams, managing relationships and closing business
- Experienced in successfully managing multiple sales processes & projects at the same time
- Goal-oriented and results-focused with ability to work under pressure
- Candidate should have genuine enthusiasm to work in the crypto industry
- Proven closer with outstanding sales ability with documented track record of success
- High integrity and exceptional work ethic
- Phenomenal interpersonal communication skills; is confident, dynamic, and assertive
- Demonstrable ability to mentor, coach and develop people
- Skilled negotiator, able to build and leverage relationships at senior levels both internally & externally