Headquartered in London, BVNK is on a mission to make banking and payments work for crypto - the crypto market has evolved fast, and traditional finance is yet to catch up. Operating a business in both crypto and fiat today is incredibly difficult, so we’ve built a business account specifically for crypto businesses, focussing on bridging the gap between fiat and digital assets, bringing payments, trading & custody, and banking to one single platform.
We’re a team of over 100 customer obsessed, passionate people and are growing fast to continue solving problems for crypto businesses around the world. Over the last two years we’ve built a culture of growth and agility, with customers at the centre of everything we do, and we believe that our people are our strongest asset. If you enjoy working in a fast paced energetic environment, solving real world problems, BVNK could be a great fit for you.
What you can expect from us:
- Fair and competitive salary at every stage of your growth
- Meaningful ownership in the business through our employee option scheme
- Flexible working hours, with hybrid working at its heart
- A culture built on passionate growth minded people
- A flexible approach to holiday, with 25 days as standard
- Opportunities to travel to our offices around the world, in locations such as London and Cape Town, to collaborate with your colleagues
- An open and creative environment where you can help us define the future of BVNK, it’s culture, and it’s opportunity sets
About this Role
You will join a highly motivated, energetic Revenue Operations team that takes pride in defining our GTM strategy, metrics for success, and partnering with sales, marketing and others to scale the revenue engine & thus the business. You will be in a unique position to work across a number of different functions and have a substantial impact on the top line and bottom line. Your success will be measured by both improvements in efficiency (streamlining processes, helping reps get deals done quicker, reducing internal deal steps, etc.) as well as overall sales efficiency (growing deal size, increasing frequency of expansions, helping reps win deals).
As we evolve our GTM for new verticals & regions and grow the team, we will need an operations partner who is able to help execute on the GTM plan, build specific sales strategies, operationalize key sales processes, and build out reporting to measure success as we scale.
What you will do
- You will provide operational rigour and support to our RevOps & Sales leaders to manage the day to day revenue organisation in order to grow revenue in a repeatable, predictable and scalable way.
- Provide analytical thought leadership, create meaningful business insights, establish strategic operational priorities, and develop and allocate key performance metrics
- Build, refine, rollout and monitor insights that will empower everyone in the sales organisation to drive towards desired business outcomes
- Continually evaluate the current system and processes, implementing elegant improvements that will drive additional output and scale as the organisation grows
- Lead cross-functional initiatives and collaborate closely with product, sales, marketing, customer success, and finance
- Sales research, competitor analysis, vertical analysis and execute GTM strategies
Desired Skills And Experience
- 3+ years Sales operations, Sales Planning, or Revenue Operations at a Fintech or SaaS organisation that has seen scale (PLG preferred)
- Sales Planning & Strategy (incl. Salesforce sizing, territory design, capacity modelling and planning with running knowledge of both direct and indirect sales models
- History of building repeatable processes, dealing with ambiguity, etc. (Consulting background a plus)
- Advanced knowledge of Sales Force a distinct advantage
- Excellent command of Excel and high degree of confidence with handling and analysing large data sets (SQL/Looker experience a plus)
- Strong project management experience with demonstrated ability to effectively manage time, prioritise tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to frame business problems and communicate insights with a bias towards action
- Goal-oriented and results-focused with ability to work under pressure
- Candidate should have genuine enthusiasm to work in the crypto industry
- High integrity and exceptional work ethic
- Phenomenal interpersonal communication skills; is confident, dynamic, and assertive