Headquartered in London, BVNK is on a mission to make banking and payments work for crypto - the crypto market has evolved fast, and traditional finance is yet to catch up. Operating a business in both crypto and fiat today is incredibly difficult, so we’ve built a business account specifically for crypto businesses, focussing on bridging the gap between fiat and digital assets, bringing payments, trading & custody, and banking to one single platform.
We’re a team of over 100 customer obsessed, passionate people and are growing fast to continue solving problems for crypto businesses around the world. Over the last two years we’ve built a culture of growth and agility, with customers at the centre of everything we do, and we believe that our people are our strongest asset. If you enjoy working in a fast paced energetic environment, solving real world problems, BVNK could be a great fit for you.
What you can expect from us:
- Fair and competitive salary at every stage of your growth
- Meaningful ownership in the business through our employee option scheme
- Flexible working hours, with hybrid working at its heart
- A culture built on passionate growth minded people
- A flexible approach to holiday, with 25 days as standard
- Opportunities to travel to our offices around the world, in locations such as London and Cape Town, to collaborate with your colleagues
- An open and creative environment where you can help us define the future of BVNK, it’s culture, and it’s opportunity sets
About this Role
BVNK with operations in UK, South Africa and Spain is delighted to find an Internal Audit Manager to lead the internal Audit function.
What you will do
- Building and Delivery of the end to end internal audit process from planning to reporting across Finance, Technology, Operations and Compliance
- These may include planning, fieldwork, documentation, report writing, and discussion with management, on a timely basis and in accordance with relevant quality standards.
- Keep track of the effectiveness and adequacy of internal governance
- Drive change and improvement in systems, procedures and processes, through clear presentation of audit findings
- Develop relationships with stakeholders, to provide advice and support for the delivery of best practice control and governance.
- Provide assurance at all levels that systems, policies and procedures are being operated reliably and effectively
Desired Skills And Experience
- Min 5-6 years of experience in external and internal audit work with demonstrable experience in leading audit activities is required
- Strong academic background (university degree in economics, accounting or finance) and relevant professional certification such as CIA (Certified Internal Auditor), ACCA or CPA
- Excellent attention to detail
- Stakeholder management - able to build rapport quickly and communicate clearly and precisely
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven experience in efficiently working in an international environment and collaborating to drive solutions
- Goal-oriented and results-focused with ability to work under pressure
- Candidate should have genuine enthusiasm to work in the crypto industry
- Proven closer with outstanding sales ability with documented track record of success
- High integrity and exceptional work ethic
- Phenomenal interpersonal communication skills; is confident, dynamic, and assertive