Senior DevOps Engineer
About the role:
BVNK is looking for a senior DevOps engineer to help us achieve our goals by taking our infrastructure to the next level. You will have a passion for providing an exceptional environment for our engineers to operate in. In addition, you will have a solid working knowledge of cloud infrastructure and experience collaborating cross-functionally.
Headquartered in London, BVNK is on a mission to make banking and payments work for crypto - the crypto market has evolved fast, and traditional finance is yet to catch up. Operating a business in both crypto and fiat today is incredibly difficult. We’ve built a business account specifically for crypto businesses that focuses on bridging the gap between fiat and digital assets, bringing payments, trading & custody, and banking to a single platform.
We’re a team of over 100 customer-obsessed, passionate people and are growing fast to continue solving problems for crypto businesses worldwide. Over the last two years, we’ve built a culture of growth and agility, with customers at the centre of everything we do, and we believe that our people are our strongest asset. So if you enjoy working in a fast-paced energetic environment solving real-world problems, BVNK could be a great fit for you.
- Maintain and build cloud infrastructure using IaC tooling
- Develop and maintain deployment pipelines
- Build and maintain a monitoring platform for our cloud infrastructure
- Contribute to the development of monitoring dashboard and alert configuration
- Continuously work to improve the performance of the application stack
This role could be a great opportunity if you:
- Have experience deploying cloud native applications
- Have 2+ years of experience with AWS
- Have 2+ years experience with Terraform
- Have 2+ experience with cloud native kubernetes (EKS)
- Have experience with Helm
- Have experience with Git
- Have experience with scripting - Python, bash, groovy, etc.
- Have experience with CI/CD pipelines.
- Have good knowledge of networking and public cloud architecture
Nice to have:
- Experience working in a FinTech environment
- Experience with Azure
- Knowledge of OWASP Security
What you can expect from us:
- Fair and competitive salary at every stage of your growth
- Meaningful ownership in the business through our employee option scheme
- Flexible working hours, with hybrid working at its heart
- A culture built on passionate growth minded people
- A flexible approach to holiday, with 25 days as standard
- Opportunities to travel to our offices around the world, in locations such as London and Cape Town, to collaborate with your colleagues
- An open and creative environment where you can help us define the future of BVNK, it’s culture, and it’s opportunity sets