BVNK is a next-generation payments platform. We’re on a mission to make payments as accessible as the internet. We bridge traditional and digital finance to make payments borderless, fast, and secure. Using our platform, businesses can incorporate stablecoins into their payment flows, and send and receive payments anywhere in the world.
We are a diverse team spread across the UK, Europe, and Africa. We share the belief that distributed ledger technology presents the future of payments, and BVNK will be at the forefront of this shift. We’re looking for smart, ambitious people to help us build a more inclusive financial system.
At BVNK we strive to create an environment where people are empowered, and being recognised at number 25 on the list is a nice reminder that we're on the right track.
About the role
The fiat processing platform squad focuses on the design and development of the core platform functionality for the business unit. The services it develops are leveraged by other teams to build out BVNK's product offering.
The team also contributes to tier-0 services calling for cross team collaboration and strong commitment to building high quality, scalable systems.
This role could be a great opportunity if you:
- Are excited by complex problems in a constantly evolving industry
- Are comfortable with a fast paced and often ambiguous environment
- Expertise in Java, Java stream API, Java concurrency, generics.
- Expertise in Spring Boot
- Expertise in SQL databases.
- Experience in building multi-threaded applications and services.
- Passionate about creating robust distributed applications.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, able to work independently or in a team.
- Good understanding of financial services, particularly in payments and trading.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What you can expect from us:
- Fair and competitive salary at every stage of your growth
- Meaningful ownership in the business through our employee option scheme
- Flexible working hours, with hybrid working at its heart
- A culture built on passionate growth minded people
- A flexible approach to holiday
- Opportunities to travel to our offices around the world, in locations such as London and Cape Town, to collaborate with your colleagues
- An open and creative environment where you can help us define the future of BVNK, it’s culture, and it’s opportunity sets
At BVNK, we are focused on building a diverse and inclusive team. While you may not meet all of our requirements, we’d encourage you to apply if you meet the majority of our expectations. You may be a great fit for this role or another role in our team.