Department: Business Development
Reporting to: Richard Cooper, Chief Commercial Officer
People Manager? No
Location: Remote- UK/Europe/US
Working pattern: Full time
The team you’ll be working in
This is a customer facing role that is responsible for providing the Business Development Team in-depth technical support on our range of eCOA solutions and their utilisation in the clinical and commercial setting, and the integration of our eCOA solutions deployed in clinical studies. There is also a very important role to play in identifying and having responsibility for developing key opinion leaders and major players in the eCOA space within our customer base.
What you’ll do
- To support the Business Development team in developing and closing opportunities, creating proposals, and meeting customer expectations in collaboration with technical, scientific and operations colleagues.
- To create and expertly deliver customer demonstrations of our products either face to face or remotely
- To deliver high quality and engaging technical sales presentations at customer meetings and being confident to answer a potentially wide range of in-depth questions
- To provide information and advise customers on the company’s eCOA and software solutions and value proposition
- Being fully cognisant of our products and data architecture to accurately reflect all technical aspects in customer discussions
- To identify and develop key opinion leaders and key stakeholders in the eCOA and innovation teams within our key and emerging accounts
- To support the Business Development team in converting opportunities into high value contract wins for the business
- To support the Business Development team in responding to the eCOA and software component of any RFP and RFIs received
- To be available to address any post-sales customer queries and questions that arise, handling technical queries to Helpdesk
- To work closely with product management when needed to input into brand direction and the eCOA strategy
- Providing support to the logistics team on device and wearable deployment
- To provide training and mentoring across other functions
- To maintain the CRM system to reflect account activity and customer contact
What we’d love from you
- Worked with the eCOA environment and understand all aspects of this market
- Worked as a developer or software programmer
- IT/Digital solution consultancy into healthcare
- Competent with technology and digital solutions applied to drug development
- Experience of software implementation projects
- Solution or service selling to pharmaceutical, biotech, drug development companies and/or Clinical Research Organizations
- Up to date knowledge of the industry and future eCOA and digital trends
- Interest in healthcare solutions, pharmaceutical development and cognition
- Sales skills: ability to present clearly and engage customers; deliver high quality demonstrations of our platform and products; convey our value proposition and respond appropriately to questions by offering solutions.
- Behaviours: confident communicator, self-starter, entrepreneurial, target-driven
- Degree-level education
- Knowledge of eCOA and cognitive testing and its applications in diagnostic and treatment research is desirable
- IT solution sales training in recognised sales method (e.g., PSS, Challenger, SPIN) is desirable
What we can offer you
- Flexibility – this role can be remote in the UK, US or across Europe
- 26 days annual leave per year plus bank holidays
- Generous pension with up to 6.5% company contribution
- Life assurance 2x base salary
- Private Health Insurance - Bupa Insurance, Simply Health Cashback Scheme
Even if you don't have all the experience we've listed we’d still love to hear from you if you're interested.
We're not currently able to sponsor employees. This means we’re unable to consider applications from candidates who are not eligible to work in the country our roles are based.
Cambridge Cognition is an equal opportunities employer, we are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees and application from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, marriage, and civil partnerships.