As CarOnSale we have developed into a rapidly growing automotive start-up. We prepare our customers in the B2B area for digitization and work with our high-performing team on innovative solutions every day.
Your ideas, our joint implementation.
Together we are developing a technology that will revolutionize B2B automotive trade and drive digital transformation. We welcome creativity and future thinking - we believe that innovation is made possible through ambition, commitment and motivation.
Our employees are our inspiration.
At CarOnSale we promote talent - no matter what stage of your career planning you are in. We help you achieve your professional goals in an environment that gives you room to develop.
Hungry for success?
We are looking for ambitious performers who want to support us in our rocket start in the automotive world - become part of the team and write to us!
- Hiring top talents (engineers, PMs, QA, ...) for existing and new product engineering teams
- Defining scalable processes for onboarding, continuous improvements, technical organization (CI/CD, release processes, etc.) feedback and more
- Strategic setup of the engineering teams with regards to company strategy and ambitious goals (OKRs) in close connection to business stakeholders and management
- Mentoring engineers and engineering leads in your team(s) to foster the personal and technical development of your team members
- Driving a culture of customer-centricity, ownership and "One Team"
- Minimum of 10 years of software engineering experience (e.g. as an Engineer/Tech Lead/Engineering Manager)
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in a leadership or senior role with a focus on product development
- Experience in collaborating with product, engineering, and other business units by designing and implementing scalable system architectures
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills in English (C2-level)
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving and time management skills
- You´re living in the timezone UTC/GMT +/-2
Nice to have:
- Conversational German Skills
- Experience with Angular, TypeScript, Node.js, PostgreSQL and/or microservice architectures
First things first: You’ll be taken seriously from day one and will play an important role in our mission, because we want to disrupt Europe’s automotive market together with you
Growth and development: benefit from a detailed onboarding program, systematic feedback cycles and individual coachings
A feel-good workplace: start your office day with a freshly brewed coffee from our free in-house barista while enjoying the view from our 18th floor in the heart of Berlin
Hybrid office model: flexible working from our beautiful WeWork space or from home
Your gear, your choice: you will be provided with a MacBook or Windows laptop and all the hardware and software you need to work
Become a COSie: be part of a motivated team with ambitious goals and enjoy lots of fun, lots of awesome team events and a unique COS team spirit
Truly diverse and inclusive: Diversity is important to you? It is important to us too! Diversity in which everyone feels comfortable, is absolutely central to us