As CarOnSale we have developed into a rapidly growing automotive start-up. We prepare our customers in the B2B area for digitization and work with our high-performing team on innovative solutions every day.
Your ideas, our joint implementation.
Together we are developing a technology that will revolutionize B2B automotive trade and drive digital transformation. We welcome creativity and future thinking - we believe that innovation is made possible through ambition, commitment and motivation.
Our employees are our inspiration.
At CarOnSale we promote talent - no matter what stage of your career planning you are in. We help you achieve your professional goals in an environment that gives you room to develop.
Hungry for success?
We are looking for ambitious performers who want to support us in our rocket start in the automotive world - become part of the team and write to us!
- Support the team with the preparation of the daily analysis by creating new dashboards and reports and improve the existing ones
- Perform deep-dive & exploratory analysis to solve critical and complex business problems
- Collaborate with other departments to create and evaluate project ideas and drive their implementation to validate your analytics insight and scale working solutions to achieve meaningful impact
- Take ownership of communication with stakeholder
- At least 4+ years working as a Data Analyst
- High proficiency in SQL & Python
- Knowledge of different types of data visualization (ideally Tableau)
- Proficiency in choosing appropriate analytical/visualization methods and transforming technical findings into actionable business insights
- Experience in managing various stakeholders, challenging the scope of projects and assessing priorities
- Good English communication skills (at least C1 level) and fluent in German (at least B2 level)
- You´re living in UTC/GMT +/-2h
Nice to have:
- Knowledge in at least one of our business domains, e.g. Operations, Sales, Marketing
- Experience in working with Google Analytics and Salesforce
First things first: You’ll be taken seriously from day one and will play an important role in our mission, because we want to disrupt Europe’s automotive market together with you
Growth and development: benefit from a detailed onboarding program, systematic feedback cycles and individual coachings
A feel-good workplace: start your office day with a freshly brewed coffee from our free in-house barista while enjoying the view from our 18th floor in the heart of Berlin
Hybrid office model: flexible working from our beautiful WeWork space or from home
Your gear, your choice: you will be provided with a MacBook or Windows laptop and all the hardware and software you need to work
Become a COSie: be part of a motivated team with ambitious goals and enjoy lots of fun, lots of awesome team events and a unique COS team spirit
Truly diverse and inclusive: Diversity is important to you? It is important to us too! Diversity in which everyone feels comfortable, is absolutely central to us