Cervest is building the world's first open access AI-powered Climate Intelligence platform.
We’re a Certified B Corporation with a vision to build a climate intelligent world — one where everyone is able to use Climate Intelligence to adapt with climate change. By making Climate Intelligence open, democratised and transparent we will power a global Climate Intelligent Network™ that drives a chain reaction of climate intelligent decisions to protect the world’s critical assets, including our greatest asset — the planet.
Using our flagship EarthScanTM product, anyone can discover how current and future climate events such as flooding, droughts, and extreme temperatures will impact their assets. EarthScan helps our customers confidently de-risk decisions, meet financial disclosure needs and improve the resilience of the assets they own, manage or rely on.
As a company, we are a pro-diversity, highly inclusive organization, committed to bringing together people of all backgrounds and enabling them to succeed. We know that a richly diverse team will help us achieve our mission sooner.
We're seeking a technically savvy Enterprise Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our team at an exciting time for our business. You'll be critical to bringing Climate Intelligence into the US market and demonstrating how our pioneering platform can help make better decisions in the face of the new climate reality.
You will join an agile and truly collaborative commercial team of business development, customer success, and sales people working with customers to uncover challenges and deliver value. You will be working across all stages of the product life cycle, and focusing on creating value for our customers.
You will play a crucial role in driving strong enterprise-level customer management across Cervest's Climate Intelligence capability for our top enterprise customers, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction, engagement, and retention. You will proactively educate each enterprise on the science, intelligence, and use cases of our Climate Intelligence platform.
You’ll be passionate about addressing climate through data and science and fully understand its role and value across different departments such as ESG, Risk, and Supply Chain.
You will be the customer’s advocate within Cervest and exist to help our customers unlock the value of their Cervest investment.
As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager at Cervest, you will:
- Lead and participate in the creation of strategies that drive product adoption, value realization, and delight our customers throughout the duration of the customer lifecycle
- Customer relationship and executive stakeholder management (to C-level) to promote retention and loyalty
- Provide technical support and training to ensure customers are utilizing the product in the best way to meet their business needs
- Implement success programs, contribute to sales, onboarding, training customers, and issue resolution
- Be an educator - explain how our science and product address customer business needs across multiple departments
- Frequent interaction with customers, including Directors, VPs, and C-level executives of our top customers
- Drive focus on platform adoption and usage
- Represent the experience of the customer within Cervest
- Help build our CSM capability out
- Share results & key focus areas with cross-functional leaders
- Drive ongoing cadence with the team to report on critical metrics and new initiatives
You’ll also contribute to:
- Overall team development
- Educating the rest of the business on commercial areas you are an expert in
- Contributing insights and opinion to our overall commercial strategy
- Science and product team feedback on customer needs, issues, trends
- 7+ years’ consistently and successfully leading customer relationships and technical implementations/projects
- Strong leadership capabilities at the group management level
- Exceptional customer relationship skills from your previous employment
- Proven track record of partnering effectively with enterprise sales leaders
- Understanding of enterprise workflows, terminology, concepts, and strategies
- High computer literacy and possess an aptitude for learning and using new technologies
- An innate drive for customer success and a strong commercial awareness
- Strong experience with SaaS/data platform / BI solutions
- Self-motivated, great teammate, accountable, and passionate about exceeding customer expectations
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills, both verbal and written
Nice to haves:
- Some background/understanding of statistical approaches - can interpret, translate and explain Climate Intelligence to our customers
- Prior understanding of climate risk. Exceptional candidates who can demonstrate an ability to learn climate extremely fast will also be considered
- Well versed in risk management/supply chain/ESG
- Proven track record of leading through change and in high pressure situations
- Aware of what it takes to work in a startup and the ability to thrive in an environment of pace, ambiguity and entrepreneurship
As a rapidly scaling company on a mission, we are committed to ensuring that we support our team in developing in line with their aspirations and talents as well as continuing to develop our culture in line with our values.
We are a remote-first company and are hiring across Europe, the USA and beyond. We are looking for a candidate who is comfortable working in a remote setting and with a diverse team distributed across multiple time zones. This job requires minimum travel for occasional regional or global team retreats only, using more sustainable transport methods (we’ll help with that) so generally within one time zone of the UK.
- 14 days per year paid for sick leave for physical and mental health needs.
- 22 days PTO a year + 3 days over the new year + plus local US public holidays.
- 401K match with 5% capped at $5K and 100% invested from day 1.
- The company closes between December 24th and January 1st, which typically gives an extra 3 days off each year
- Remote first company culture with flexible working hours
- Maternity, paternity, adoption or shared parental leave policies
- Every employee is given a plant of their choice
- $1000 a year learning budget towards personal and professional development
- 10% of your time can be used for projects that help us meet Cervest’s mission outside your day-to-day responsibilities
- $500 stipend to spend on your work from home setup (we’ll cover your laptop and peripherals such as a screen and keyboard - you will be able to choose between a Mac or PC)
- UnitedHealthCare Medical Cover & MetLife for Dental & Vision Packages.
- Virtual team and company activities such as pastry-making classes, mindfulness classes, coffee masterclasses and murder mysteries
Please contact us if you have a disability and need any adjustments to be made to the application or interview process