Cervest is building the world's first open access AI-powered Climate Intelligence platform.
We’re a Certified B Corporation with a vision to build a climate intelligent world — one where everyone is able to use Climate Intelligence to adapt with climate change. By making Climate Intelligence open, democratised and transparent we will power a global Climate Intelligent Network™ that drives a chain reaction of climate intelligent decisions to protect the world’s critical assets, including our greatest asset — the planet.
Using our flagship EarthScanTM product, anyone can discover how current and future climate events such as flooding, droughts, and extreme temperatures will impact their assets. EarthScan helps our customers confidently de-risk decisions, meet financial disclosure needs and improve the resilience of the assets they own, manage or rely on.
As a company, we are a pro-diversity, highly inclusive organization, committed to bringing together people of all backgrounds and enabling them to succeed. We know that a richly diverse team will help us achieve our mission sooner.
The Partner Team at Cervest owns the cross-company effort to build out a thriving partner ecosystem which will deliver Cervest’s value to end users across the globe. We work with technology, professional services and advocacy organizations to deliver our climate intelligence to governments, businesses and communities who need to understand their exposure to physical climate risk.
We are presently building strong relationships with professional services partners to provide them with the tools and capability to sell Climate Intelligence to clients as part of their own services offering, in addition to addressing their own internal needs.
The Partner Team are looking to hire a Partner Channel Sales and Relationship Manager for Professional Services in the US, responsible for sales engagement with US professional services businesses. In the role you will lead on identifying the right partners, developing relationships, securing agreements and working with the partners to generate mutually beneficial commercial opportunities in both the project based and license areas.
The key outcomes you will drive are:
- Number of formalized partner relationships
- Revenue associated with partner-led engagements
- Opportunities for co-creation and co-marketing with partners
- Partner’s ability to generate partner opportunity working with Cervest
Your wider responsibilities will include:
- Partner market sizing and engagement; helping define the field of opportunity
- Growing our pipeline of US based professional services partners, and managing the movement of partners through this pipeline to a formalized relationship
- Shaping and closing formalized partner agreements
- Working with partner teams to maximize their understanding of and ability to use Cervest products
- Acting as a first port of call for partner related queries and support
- Acting as our US professional services partner representative; listening to the needs of our partners and communicating these to our product teams
What we are looking for in you:
We are seeking someone who knows the professional services landscape in the US and knows how to shape and deliver Saas partnerships in this space. We encourage a desire to help shape the future of the role and actively input into, and challenge, our partner strategy.
Ideal career highlights:
- Strong familiarity with the needs and commercial models associated with professional services organizations
- 5+ years experience in SaaS-based product or platform-based selling
- Channel-based / business development and sales closing at senior level
- Has previously owned a sales target and understands selling into an advisory “space”
- Strong team ethic: contribute ideas, collaborate on solutions, and help us succeed as a team
- Strong working knowledge of at least one of a) climate b) greentech c) resilience
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and to act upon your own initiative
As a rapidly scaling company on a mission, we are committed to ensuring that we support our team in developing in line with their aspirations and talents as well as continuing to develop our culture in line with our values.
We are a remote-first company and are hiring across Europe, the USA and beyond. We are looking for a candidate who is comfortable working in a remote setting and with a diverse team distributed across multiple time zones. This job requires minimum travel for occasional regional or global team retreats only, using more sustainable transport methods (we’ll help with that) so generally within one time zone of the UK.
- 14 days per year paid for sick leave for physical and mental health needs.
- 22 days PTO a year + 3 days over the new year + plus local US public holidays.
- 401K match with 5% capped at $5K and 100% invested from day 1.
- The company closes between December 24th and January 1st, which typically gives an extra 3 days off each year
- Remote first company culture with flexible working hours
- Maternity, paternity, adoption or shared parental leave policies
- Every employee is given a plant of their choice
- $1000 a year learning budget towards personal and professional development
- 10% of your time can be used for projects that help us meet Cervest’s mission outside your day-to-day responsibilities
- $500 stipend to spend on your work from home setup (we’ll cover your laptop and peripherals such as a screen and keyboard - you will be able to choose between a Mac or PC)
- UnitedHealthCare Medical Cover & MetLife for Dental & Vision Packages.
- Virtual team and company activities such as pastry-making classes, mindfulness classes, coffee masterclasses and murder mysteries
Please contact us if you have a disability and need any adjustments to be made to the application or interview process