THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
You bring value to our clients and prospective clients by unveiling the world of Conversational Commerce and its many possibilities for their business model. You will forge a long-term partnership between charles and them, ensuring we deliver on their goals and expectations. In this role, you will be an instrumental part of our growth.
As an Account Executive at charles for our Mid-Market Team, you will play an instrumental role in our growth by forging long-term partnerships with clients and prospective clients. You will reveal the potential of Conversational Commerce to transform their business models and ensure we deliver value that meets their goals and expectations.
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new logos, as well as growing existing accounts
- You will run the full-cycle sales role with responsibility for generating pipelines and closing deals and delivering exhilarating product demos
- Prospect customers with a huge focus on D2C brands and extend our popular customer pool (e.g. SNOCKS, Purelei, Zoé Lu)
- Work closely and collaborate with the BDR team ensuring alignment in prospecting and qualification processes
- You will analyze the performance of potential customers and learn how to identify potential for business improvement for them to achieve using charles
- As our go-to-person for the DACH region, you will be asked to provide regular feedback to Marketing, Product to improve our customer product experience with charles
- Work closely with Customer Success to ensure that our customers meet their goals with charles and identify potential cross-selling opportunities
- Actively seek out profitable partnerships and business opportunities
- Help shape the future of charles' mission with your perspectives, ideas, and skills
YOU'LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND VALUES
- You have 2+ years of successful sales experience in a B2B SaaS sales environment
- You have a proven history of achieving sales success
- Ability to identify, understand and communicate the customer's business transformation needs
- You are willing to go the extra mile to close a deal
- You are a true team player and contribute to our joint success
- You have a native/bilingual level of German and professional level in English
- You have experience with a CRM system, such as HubSpot, Pipedrive , Salesforce or others
- Profound knowledge of the European e-Commerce market and relevant enabling technologies, is a plus
WHERE WILL YOU BE WORKING?
We are based in Berlin and office-first company. Join us in the office or visit us once a month while working remotely in Germany
THINGS WE OFFER
- Working on challenging and impactful projects at the forefront of one of the most innovative industries in Europe
- Collaborating with some of the leading experts in Conversational Commerce and disrupting a fast-growing industry
- Joining forces with a unique community of Tech, Product, Sales, Success, and Marketing experts committed to building the best product in Conversational Commerce
- Having high visibility and impact across the business with the option to own and drive new initiatives
- Celebrating our major and micro-wins as well as getting to know each other better at regular team-building events
- Sharing ESOP (virtual stock options) in the ownership and success of charles
- Working in a brand new office in the heart of Berlin overlooking the Wall memorial
- Earning a competitive compensation package
What else we offer?
- Urban Sports Club membership
- A weekly personal trainer
- Meditation session on Tuesdays
- Free company lunch on Thursdays
- A friendly, open, multicultural work environment
- Dog-friendly office
- Discounts on BVG tickets
It’s better to have a conversation
charles is a SaaS startup that enables brands to use the full potential of WhatsApp Business. With our platform, businesses can chat with customers, send marketing campaigns, sell products, analyze results and automate processes. And we go beyond the tech to offer ongoing consultancy for future success. Our vision is to become the global backbone of conversational commerce (cCom): a world in which all consumers can enjoy personal, rewarding, heartfelt conversations with the brands they love.
Founded by Kapten & Son co-founder, Artjem Weissbeck, and ex-McKinsey e-commerce lead, Andreas Tussing, charles is backed by Salesforce Ventures, Accel, and HV Capital. We received €30 million in total funding and are now pushing for the next big stage of our growth. This makes now a good time for you to join us on this journey!
charles and diversity: be yourself and no-one else
Different perspectives bring innovation and richer work environments. We’re committed to building an inclusive company where you always feel like you belong, whatever your age, gender identity, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, disability, status or neurodiversity. These values sit at the heart of our hiring process, so we can create a welcoming workplace where everyone feels valued and heard.