THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
Business Development is the growth driver for modern tech businesses. The Business Development Intern (m/w/d) is a key role in charles' where you make a direct impact on the speed we grow.
In this role, you will support the Sales Team on lead qualifications and contribute charles’ growth. Discover our Enterprise, Partners, Packages and Operations teams in Sales and be part of the community that is the pioneer of Conversational Commerce!
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Make discovery reach outs to potential customers and get them ready for the demo call with our talented Account Executives
- Generate the pipeline & work on inbound and outbound streamlines
- Constant research on commercials and our customer’s business approaches: their buying personas & ideal customer profiles
- Witness and contribute directly to our growth by targeting the monthly goals
- Collaborate with our Studios (Marketing) for qualification on the content creation and demand side & align with our Customer Success Team to deliver our customers for a smooth onboarding experience
YOU'LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND VALUES
- Entrepreneurial and challenge-seeking mindset: being driven and willing to go extra mile
- Eager to develop expertise in the ecommerce and direct-to-consumer markets and business models - and relevant enabling technologies
- Analytical mindset and data-driven decision ability
- Excellent oral and written communication skills - in German and English
- Graduated or studying in relevant subject (Business, IT, or Engineering)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Working on challenging and impactful projects at the forefront of one of the most innovative industries in Europe
- Collaborating with some of the leading experts in Conversational Commerce and disrupting a fast-growing industry
- Joining forces with a unique community of Tech, Product, Sales, Success, and Marketing experts committed to building the best product in Conversational Commerce
- Having high visibility and impact across the business with the option to own and drive new initiatives
- Celebrating our major and micro-wins as well as getting to know each other better at regular team-building events
- Working in a brand new office in the heart of Berlin overlooking the Wall memorial
What else we offer?
- Urban Sports Club membership
- A weekly personal trainer
- Meditation session on Tuesdays
- Free company lunch on Thursdays
- A friendly, open, multicultural work environment
- Dog-friendly office
- Discounts on BVG tickets
It’s better to have a conversation
charles is a SaaS startup that enables brands to use the full potential of WhatsApp Business. With our platform, businesses can chat with customers, send marketing campaigns, sell products, analyze results and automate processes. And we go beyond the tech to offer ongoing consultancy for future success. Our vision is to become the global backbone of conversational commerce (cCom): a world in which all consumers can enjoy personal, rewarding, heartfelt conversations with the brands they love.
Founded by Kapten & Son co-founder, Artjem Weissbeck, and ex-McKinsey e-commerce lead, Andreas Tussing, charles is backed by Salesforce Ventures, Accel, and HV Capital. We received €30 million in total funding and are now pushing for the next big stage of our growth. This makes now a good time for you to join us on this journey!
charles and diversity: be yourself and no-one else
Different perspectives bring innovation and richer work environments. We’re committed to building an inclusive company where you always feel like you belong, whatever your age, gender identity, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, disability, status or neurodiversity. These values sit at the heart of our hiring process, so we can create a welcoming workplace where everyone feels valued and heard.