Chemaxon is an industry-leading cheminformatics software company helping early-stage drug discovery and chemistry research for more than 20 years. Our clients are top pharmaceutical companies, innovative biotech startups, and leading academic institutions.
We are agile, innovative and friendly, offering compelling opportunities for frequent collaboration and cross-training with teammates and stakeholders.
We operate internationally, with regional teams based in Budapest (HQ), UK, Boston, San Diego and Basel (Switzerland), along with distributors in the Asia Pacific. We are in an exciting time of organizational and business growth, so now is the perfect time to join our team!
About the team
As an Inside Sales Representative at Chemaxon, you will play a pivotal role in managing inbound customer interest and requests. You will work closely with our global sales team to ensure that leads are properly routed and will help support Chemaxon’s sales goals and revenue growth. This position is perfect for motivated and proactive individuals who are looking to start a career in scientific software sales and are looking to grow professionally at Chemaxon.
About your responsibilities
- Manage incoming leads from new and existing customers, validating MQLs, and funneling leads to appropriate sales team members.
- Work closely with the Sales Team to oversee customer expectations during the evaluation process, ensuring a seamless experience.
- Coordinate and facilitate customer success check-ins to ensure our customers are achieving their desired outcomes.
- Help coordinate with early adopters and own the process from the sales side for the assigned region.
- Support the organization of webinars and customer events to engage our clients.
- Diligently update our CRM system to stay current on leads and follow-ups.
- Create weekly lead and opportunity reports for the sales team.
- Assist in the management of assigned small and medium-sized accounts.
Experience, skills and knowledge you should bring to us
- Ability to start and maintain successful dialogues with clients and prospects through various communication channels.
- Ability to map the decision-making process within a company.
- Competency in selling to a wide spectrum of clients, from single-user consultants to large enterprises.
- Confidence with Salesforce practices, rules, and guidelines.
- Ability to analyze data on assigned portfolio performance and make recommendations and actions for improvement.
- Eagerness to expand your knowledge of enterprise software sales processes.
What we offer
- Hybrid-way of working (8 days/month home office)
- Private health insurance (Medicover)
- Generous annual training budget supporting your professional development (off-site training, international conferences, e-books)
- We work with global Top500 companies (R&D) and leading academic institutions, giving you a chance to gain insights into these dynamically evolving industries.
- Inspiring working environment - leisure and recreation area, playing corner for children, English lessons, yearly user conference with social programs, innovation days
- You will be a valued member of a creative and supportive agile team
- Everyday use of English in a multicultural environment
For some info on Chemaxon, you can check out these videos: