...being able to change the traditional way of working
...helping customers put ideas and imagination to life
...joining a company where you can be your own individual self but fix everything together
Do you feel you are an engineer on paper but an IT person at heart? Are you looking for a job where you can combine your two passions for technology? Would you like to work at a company in which no one expects you to be perfect, but rather fix everything together? Have you wondered if there is a company in which people love to give and receive help? Yes, there is, and we'd love to have you join us.
About this role:
We’ve already established some of the possibilities regarding the role of Application Engineer on Product Lifecycle Management (PLM). But, what does your job really entail?
As an application engineer PLM, you will:
- Interact with customers on a one-on-one basis to understand their challenges and requirements.
- Based on these specifications, you’d analyze the problem, find out the root cause for the same, and craft a solution. But you will never walk alone: you will be working in an agile team with the bests. Your colleagues are awarded as “Smart Expert Partners” by Siemens.
- This solution would be in the form of customization using Teamcenter, the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) platform which is primarily designed to support the design and development of products that subsequently get manufactured to fulfill customer requirements and mitigate the challenges.
How will you kickstart your journey?
- First, you begin with an exciting hands-on, action-packed period to get familiar with Teamcenter and the projects that we work for;
- You’ll get a peek at how things work in the organization: you will join engaging sessions to learn more about what we do and get to know the people at CLEVR;
- Besides all this, there will be regular game afternoons and meetings where you can interact with awesome colleagues, get to know each other, and form connections that foster personal and professional growth;
- Once you rock your first months, we’ll sit down to visualize your first year at CLEVR:
Based on your strengths, we’ll make sure to choose what type of projects would suit you best to build and gain practical experience. From then on, we will set the first-year goals for you together.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
Here’s how a day in your life as an application engineer PLM would look like. You will:
- Analyze, design, model, and shape customer requirements with the team;
- Customize and support the implementation of Teamcenter according to every individual need;
- Stay up to date and understand the newest developments in PLM being ready to implement them fast;
- Collaborate, interact, innovate, create solutions across different projects and integrate them even in the culture of processes, get and receive help, share and celebrate the success together with 25 amazing open-minded colleagues when the projects go live;
- Besides these, the job also offers great responsibility and flexibility. These can help you grow as a professional across the various nuances of your role.
- A degree (B.Sc./B.Eng. or M.Sc./M.Eng.) with a demonstrable mechanical or IT affinity is required
- Simple and effective communication skills in English, and curiosity and zest for learning new things fast. Why? Because your role requires you to understand customer challenges, needs and requirements, and solve problems with efficiency. For this, you not only need to be empathic, but also be able to translate those challenges, needs and requirements into tangible results using critical and analytical thinking
- Don’t forget to bring your positive energy and carry a sense of humor to interact with people across the organization and customers
Be CLEVR. Join CLEVR.
Becoming a CLEVR Imagineer
We are a diverse group, and we are growing fast. With over 200+ Imagineers spread across 7 different offices in 6 countries (NL,DE,NO,LT,SL) CLEVR is creating a movement. A movement where we increase our impact and our reach. It is our infinite goal to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable digital success via our smart, savvy, social and sustainable Software-with-a-Service solutions. We do all this with our team of enthusiastic, CLEVR Imagineers who love to bring out the best in each other and strive for success and fun in their work.
Gartner predicts that by 2024, low-code application development will account for more than 65% of application development activity. Counting with more than 400 customers in 18 countries, CLEVR already has a dominant position in this market because of our experience, customer base and strategic partnerships with Mendix and Siemens. With you we can make CLEVR and our customers even more successful…Just imagine the possibilities.
Do you have a question? Send us an email - email@example.com.