Ready to level-up your career and submit your application to join us? While you do, listen to a #clevrsong composed and produced by one of our awesome Norwegian colleagues, Jan Rodahl! And make sure you check out some of the benefits* we have at CLEVR.
Time to join a technically advanced team that helps each other, a management team with years of experience, a fast-growing company with an 8.9 in customer satisfaction, and an innovative industry that is booming. Our tight-knit team loves to welcome new members who love the same things we do. So, will you be our next Technical Customer Application Support Engineer?
About the role
As Customer Support Engineer you are responsible for the satisfaction of a set of customers, responsible for the customer communication and ultimately their satisfaction. Don’t worry, you don’t have to solve ALL the issues that pop up all by yourself, you will have customer support engineer at your side helping you with that. However, you are end-responsible.
“We are support: we love solving problems. We are not scared of solving issues that others caused. After a day’s work we feel satisfied for helping a business move forward.” - Michel Langras, Squad lead
So, what will your week look like?
Your team took a look at their diary, and this is what a sample workweek will be like for you:
- Every week the team gets about one priority 1. This needs to be solved within the day. That means the pressure is on! Are you able to handle it? No reason to panic, though, the team doesn’t really have a crazily stressful environment as they mostly get priority 2 incidents, which can be resolved in a bit more time. When the team gets priority 3 incidents, if the plate is already full, it goes on the back log. You need to be on your toes, always ready to support when the need arises.
- The team has a service window from 8.00-18.00 but that does not mean you have to start at 8.00 each day. Someone in the team needs to be available, but everyone just gives their preference on working hours and the work when they want, if the team can manage it.
- You can choose to opt in for working in 24x7 hour support. We will tell you more on how working on standby works and the cool perks you can get for it.
We asked them about some of the issues they would solve, and this is what they had to say: For example, one of our customer is Etos. You can check out how CLEVR helps them make things run smoothly here. We have a promotion management application in which we set up the design for a new folder (with discounted offers to consumers) but when the new folder needs to get to the printer the export function does not work. OMG!! What now? Find the cause and solve the problem.
What skills do I need to have to apply?
- Mendix pref. or 2-5 years of relevant IT experience (e.g. application development or management experience)
- You must be eager to learn because you will need to learn fast at Support.
- + Interest in learning (more) Mendix
- Oh, and you need to speak English and Dutch!
“There are plenty of growth opportunities to enhancing my work with performance diagnostics projects, sanity or health checks. Or moving to product teams, consulting, or architectural roles, as CLEVR is growing rapidly. And, with 96% of all issues – first time right - as a Mendix Certified Support Center, we can be proud that our support team is at the heart of the business at CLEVR. We strengthen the CLEVR brand.” - Richard Pluim, Tribe Lead
Becoming a CLEVR Imagineer
We are a diverse group, and we are growing fast. With over 200+ Imagineers spread across 6 different offices in 5 countries (NL,DE,NO,LT,SL) CLEVR is creating a movement. A movement where we increase our impact and our reach. It is our infinite goal to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable digital success via our smart, savvy, social and sustainable Software-with-a-Service solutions. We do all this with our team of enthusiastic, CLEVR Imagineers who love to bring out the best in each other and strive for success and fun in their work.
Gartner predicts that by 2024, low-code application development will account for more than 65% of application development activity. Counting with more than 400 customers in 18 countries, CLEVR already has a dominant position in this market because of our experience, customer base and strategic partnerships with Mendix and Siemens. With you we can make CLEVR and our customers even more successful…Just imagine the possibilities.
Do you have a question? Send us an email - firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Besides the benefits that apply to all our Imagineers, each country and role has its unique benefits. Make sure you ask your recruiter about those!
Be CLEVR. Join CLEVR.