As a HealthTech startup we offer a digital platform for clinical trials. We enable pharma and medtech companies to validate their medical innovations more efficiently in the post-market phase and to capture data in decentralized, real-world settings. Our goal is to make trials more accessible and patient centric. Apply today and join us on our journey!
Our product is a MEAN stack web application. Our client is written using Angular 10 and the backend using NodeJS, ExpressJS and MongoDB. The backend is composed of 5 microservices which use isolated MongoDB instances. Between them they communicate via RabbitMQ. Due to sensitive patient data privacy regulations we serve our product in a multi instance approach - meaning every customer has their isolated environment on AWS with their own databases and own Docker containers for the client and the backend microservices. On AWS we make use of: EC2, ECS, ECR, Lambda, SNS, SES, S3, ALB, CloudWatch …
# YOUR JOB
- You design and implement new features that integrate well into our existing architecture.
- You translate product requirements into technical specifications without misunderstandings.
- You are one of the main guardians of high quality standards.
- You drive and lead refactoring efforts of certain modules.
- You mentor and transfer knowledge to less experienced team members.
# YOUR PROFILE
- You have actvely participated and contributed to frontend architectural decisions as part of your previous work experience.
- You have experience optimizing and deploying frontend apps for big audiences.
- You have a high quality standards and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills in English. German is a plus :)
# YOUR OPPORTUNITY
- Be part of an impact-driven, ambitious and international team with outstanding entrepreneurial track records (Foodora, KONUX, Stylight, Westwing, etc.), superb medical expertise (Charité Berlin), and exceptional investors.
- Grow personally and professionally in a challenging environment with regular 1:1 feedback sessions and diverse training opportunities.
- Competitive salary and lots of corporate benefits.
- Take over responsibility from day one with a lot of room to experiment and learn.
- Actively shape and accelerate the momentum of data-driven healthcare.