As a HealthTech startup we offer a digital platform for clinical trials. We enable pharma and medtech companies to validate their medical innovations more efficiently in the post-market phase and to capture data in decentralized, real-world settings. Our goal is to make trials more accessible and patient centric. Apply today and join us on our journey!
OUR TECH STACK
Our product is a MEAN stack web application. Our client is written using Angular 10 and the backend using NodeJS, ExpressJS and MongoDB. The backend is composed of 5 microservices which use isolated MongoDB instances. Between them they communicate via RabbitMQ. Due to sensitive patient data privacy regulations we serve our product in a multi instance approach - meaning every customer has their isolated environment on AWS with their own databases and own Docker containers for the client and the backend microservices. On AWS we make use of: EC2, ECS, ECR, Lambda, SNS, SES, S3, ALB, CloudWatch …
# YOUR JOB
- Together with your team, you ship new features for our cloud platform, both backend as well as frontend. Thereby you actively participate in delivering the best software possible for our customers.
- You learn about the customers needs and processes and strive to solve them as quickly as possible.
- You work directly with our UX/UI engineers and bring their designs to life.
- You strive to deliver the best possible experience for our users by empowering them through an effective and intuitive UI.
- You build features with an “you build it, you run it” mindset and are responsible for testing, deployment and monitoring of your code.
# YOUR PROFILE
- You are a creative problem solver with a sharp eye for great UX/UI Design and/or you are the person that wants the code to be perfect like a swiss watch
- You have some experience with some of these technologies/tools/terms:
MongoDB, ExpressJS, NodeJS, Angular 7+, CI, CD, Docker, Kubernetes, Microservices ...
- You are enthusiastic about AI in healthcare: DNA analysis, clinical workflow automation, powerful therapy optimization analytics
- You have strong written and verbal English skills
- You are a quick learner who wants to build impactful healthcare products!
# YOUR OPPORTUNITY
- Be part of an impact-driven, ambitious and international team with outstanding entrepreneurial track records (Foodora, KONUX, Stylight, Westwing, etc.), superb medical expertise (Charité Berlin), and exceptional investors.
- Be one of our first employees & work closely together with the founders.
- Grow personally and professionally in a challenging environment with regular 1:1 feedback sessions and diverse training opportunities.
- Competitive salary and high financial upside due to ESOP (stock options).
- Take over responsibility from day one with a lot of room to experiment and learn.
- Actively shape and accelerate the momentum of data-driven healthcare.